Sneeze Fetish Forum

A Productive Walk (m)

liricospinto

Victor came over this evening, and after dinner suggested that we go for a walk around my neighborhood. The first thing he had done upon arriving was to blow his nose very wetly indeed, so I suspected he was feeling a bit allergy-prone; therefore I jumped at his suggestion. I have actually wanted to take a walk around the neighborhood with him for quite some time, but I didn't want to suggest it, because I was aware that at least half of my motivation was wanting to get him outside while his hay fever was still bothering him, and that seemed very unkind. But since he suggested it -- hurrah, hurrah! I slipped an extra paper towel into my pocket, and off we went.

Five minutes into the walk, I was rewarded with a lovely loud, wet, "Ha-ESSSHHHHHooooo!" which he caught in his hand (surprisingly, since we were outside; I thought he would sneeze openly, but he didn't.) I blessed him, to which he didn't react. He blew his nose, and then continued with "Ah-AH-SHOOO! RrrrrrISSSHOOOOO!" More nose-blowing ensued; after which I remarked: "You seem a bit hay feverish today."

"Yeah, a little, but this is nothing," he replied, sniffling a bit. "I do mind the days when my eyes are swollen shut and I can't do anything except go into these awful conniption fits of sneezing . . . I can't tell you how often I've had to pull over to the side of the road because I can't stop." *Please God, let me see this someday ;) , I thought to myself.* He told me, to my sorrow, that his hay fever season usually runs through the end of June, so it's nearly over.

We continued on our walk; he blew his nose every few minutes, and suddenly stopped for a strongly vocalized double: "AIIISSHOOOO! HAIIIISHOOOOOO!" After this, I had the pleasure of offering him the second paper towel I had thought to bring.

"Oh, that was so nice of you," he said, between blows. "I was getting a little desperate."

Just before we got home, he gave me my favorite sneeze of the evening . . . it was all on one long single breath, the buildup a long deep audible inhalation that culminated in a dry, quiet, almost delicate sneeze . . . "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhkisshhhhhhhh!" It was oddly intimate, as though he had whispered it secretly to me. Delicious.

After we got home, he went into three false starts but lost them, and melted me by talking for quite some time about the fact that his incipient sneezes torment him for quite a long time before actually arriving, which is not surprising considering his usually-dramatic buildups. "Usually it's like waiting for a monsoon to hit," he said. "I know it's going to be a major event, but I just don't know when to start giving the weather report."

I love this obs. Especially the comment about the long build ups and not knowing when to begin the weather report LOL ;)

This man was custom-made for you, sweetheart. Thank you for sharing all of his wonderful hayfever-ishnes! I do hope you get to see some uncontrollable fit in the car before it all comes to an end, and then tell us about it. ;) He's simply marvelous!

What a gifted sneezer! And we now know that he is not a confirmed singles sneezer. And how wonderful of him to think of the monsoon image - his sneezes must be important for him too, some how.

Yes, I think they are important to him, Atchoum . . . I have remarked before that he seems completely engaged in the act of sneezing when he does it, and I have also noticed before that he is unusually interested in talking about the experience of his own sneezing . . . I haven't reported all of these conversations, but he's gone into some amazing detail about exactly how they feel at various times in his allergy season. I have never, however, had the impression that he enjoys sneezing ... I think he is a bit of a dramatic hypochondriac, actually, because he went into similar exhaustive detail when I asked him about a sunburn scar on his shoulder. Whatever it is, I'm not complaining!

AWWW he sounds like a sweet guy. Lucky for you that he talked about it, and I hope that you do get to see some of those uncontrollable fits (and tell us please ;) ). Thanks for posting.

I have never, however, had the impression that he enjoys sneezing ...

But perhaps he could be persuaded! :D

What a really wonderful observation; I loved your description. And then, at the end, the false starts and sneezy talk about them . . . . delicious. :unsure: Victor certainly does seem to be a keeper.

After we got home, he went into three false starts but lost them, and melted me by talking for quite some time about the fact that his incipient sneezes torment him for quite a long time before actually arriving, which is not surprising considering his usually-dramatic buildups. "Usually it's like waiting for a monsoon to hit," he said. "I know it's going to be a major event, but I just don't know when to start giving the weather report."

Ohhh, yesss! :blushing: "Teasers" are among the best! :drool: Kewwwt helpless thing! :unsure:

• 1 year later...

Archived