Sneeze Fetish Forum

that guy is moving away :(

Secret98

Ok, I, I've posted about this guy before (a couple of times) he's the one who asked me, why I always smiled when he sneezed and then I told him... Well he is moving away, out of state, and very far from me. I won't be able to see him :unsure: His apartment was filled with boxes and stuff. This was our last time together. He told me he'd miss me and wanted to keep in touch, though.

We were sitting down talking, at his kitchen table, after he had order some tastey pizza :blushing: and it had already been delivered. We were talking about some good times we had together, and remembered somethings. Well, he got that look on his face (this really nice pre-sneeze face *melts remembering it*), he also smiled, like he always does before sneezes (because he knows about my fetish, I think that is why he smiles, because he didn't used to smile before he knew about my fetish when he had to sneeze). He lifted his fist to his face, "HE-EH-SHooOO, HA-Eh-cHoOO!!!" He seemed to sneeze alot louder at the end of his last sneeze. He then asked me, "Did you like that?" and we talked, and it went something like this (from what I remember):

me: um..

him: Would you please just tell me if you liked it.

me: I'm to nervous...

him: Don't be.

me: Well...

him: Yeah, did you like it?

me: Um... :blushing:

him: I'm moving away and we won't get to see each other, you could at least let me know... I won't be mad or anything if that's what your worried about.

me: No, I'm just embarressed.

him: Don't be, just tell, please (he turned his lower lip over)

me: oh, Fine, yes I liked it.

him: Ok, thanks for telling me, so anything in particular you liked about it?

me: I don't want to say.

him: you told me that, you have your prefences, and I went online and found this thing in wikipedia. So I know some things about it.

me: Oh

him: So please, tell me...

me: (I was starting to wonder why he wanted to know so bad) Ok, fine. I liked that you did that into your fist, and you were alittle loud at end :blushing:

him: Cool.

me: Umm... Why you want to know so bad?

him: Well, I like you, and now that we can't see each other any more, I wanted you to know that. I was curious about what you liked when I sneezed.

me: Really, I like you too :blushing:

him: Cool. Well, to bad I'm moving, otherwise we could have been a couple.

me: Yea, but we can still hang out and stuff, when your around or when I'm around.

him: I have to sneeze...

me: :blushing: o

him: Ha-eh-CHOO, he-eh-CHOO, HE-eh-CHOOO!!! That felt good.

me: (thinking to myself yeah, it did :drool: ) Umm... *gulps*... that was cute...

him: Thank you. HE-EH-HOOO!!!! That one just slipped out of my nose. (Then he sniffed)

me: awww, so cute :wub: (I figured I better try to be open about this, and he seemed to like me being open about it)

him: Thanks again.

that was pretty much it. He didn't sneeze again after that... We just talked alittle more about things and good memories :wub: I'm going to miss him so much :bawl: If he were to have stayed we could have been a couple... Darn IT! Oh well, he said that it would be a bad idea to have a long distance relationship and that he didn't want me to be depressed and miss him all the time, so we're not going out :evil:

AWW! This guy has seemed so sweet from the first obs I read about him. I'm gonna miss him, too! I'm glad you were able to open up a little more-he seemed to really appreciate it.

Omg, <3 <3 <3

Its a real bad thing that he's moving away; He seems like a perfect guy!

OMG I LOVED this obs. It made me melt away in my seat. :unsure:

~Tubas

Guest Leonard Fairbanks

Aww...I always loved reading your obs about this guy, and now no more. :unsure: It sucks that you would have been going out had he stayed around, but I guess nothing in life is perfect.

Anyway I loved these obs because we got to see your struggle and his interest...I don't know, they made me feel like we're not all alone in this world, in some odd way.

Thanks for the obs! They were beautiful!

Oh that's really sad. You'll just have to keep cuddling Gaara a bit longer! :)

Oh that's really sad. You'll just have to keep cuddling Gaara a bit longer! :)

:lol: That made me feel better, I would love to cuddle with Gaara :wub::lol:

Like so many others I loved reading your obs. about him. I'm so sorry for you, I only hope that someone even more special will enter your life to take his place :)

Like so many others I loved reading your obs. about him. I'm so sorry for you, I only hope that someone even more special will enter your life to take his place :)

Thank you, and I hope so, too :lol:

This is very sad news. You must definitely make sure that you keep in touch with him a lot; you never know what may happen in the future, and anyway, he seems to be really nice, and what's more really nice about sneezing; it may be that you will still be able to talk to him about it, [and get lots of lovely obsides].

Anyway, now you know that it is possible to find nice men who aren't horrible about it, and you have done so well talking to him, you can go forward to even better things....

daw mate im sorry :):wub:

Gaara im sure will keep you company, and THANKYOU for all the sweet obs, i really enjoyed them all (as im sure lots of others did )

:lol:

• 1 year later...

Archived