Sneeze Fetish Forum

girls with handkerchiefs

Guest hankyinsleeve

Guest hankyinsleeve

Hi, I'm a new member to this site. Found it by chance; couldnt believe my luck. It will be great to communicate with like-minded people. Anyway, would love to hear from girls who like to keep a hankie up their sleeve or carry them in their top pockets. Where are there photos of such delights? Some stories perhaps? I love to keep a hankie up my sleeve, normally fine swiss cotton but sometimes silk. There is nothing better than drawing a crisp handkerchief from the sleeve (I think so anyway) Let's hear from you girls!!!! Do you love to display your handkerchief?

Guest hankyinsleeve

That sounds like like a nice idea. How much handkerchied is normally on display and what kind of hankies do you use?

Welcome to the board.

In the related fetish section you will no doubt find what you are looking for.

If I remember well I have mentioned that habit in earlier posts ;)

C

Guest hankyinsleeve

Thanks for that Countless. Did a search and found quite a few previous posts on carrying hankies/tissues up the sleeve. Do you have any new information or stories on this topic that you would like to share?

• 1 year later...
Cleavage.

oh my word yyyeeesssss! cleavage is soooo sexy as a place for a woman to keep her handkerchieves!hope you actually get to read this -i'm a new member and didn't have a chance to post a reply before -know you left your comment around the time of the punic wars-sorry-hopeless romantic B)

Archived