Sneeze Fetish Forum

3 new pics- meg and herc

TheGreenFaerie

Woot! I've been busy, and inspired by some of the role plays I've been working on. Hope ya like. The second batch will have to be posted in another topic because there are too many apparently for the forum *lol*

Poor Hercie. He's so pathetic in this pic...and trying to pull himself together to go to work, even though he feels awful.

IMG_1238.jpg

I don't know if he's sneezing or blowing his nose in this pic, but he's got a bad cold now. I used a reference for this one.

IMG_1239.jpg

And now Meg has joined him:

IMG_1236.jpg

Woot! I've been busy, and inspired by some of the role plays I've been working on. Hope ya like. The second batch will have to be posted in another topic because there are too many apparently for the forum *lol*

Great pics! Any chance of seeing a transcript of the role play that inspired them?

silentdreamer789

Your style is SO COOL, Faerie! I just love how you draw expressions! :winkkiss: Awesome job, as always!

Great pics! Any chance of seeing a transcript of the role play that inspired them?

silentdreamer789

Thanks, silentdreamer :winkkiss: And yes, I'm planning on posting the RP in the fiction section when i get around to editing it.

And VoOs, muchos gracias! I'm glad you like them!

GAH! Wonderful. :wub: I especially love the first and last ones! I'm a real big cold fetishist..so...

thank you thank you!!

:angry:

You draw the best misery, I swear! :) Thank you so much for posting these! I'd say I felt sorry for Herc, but it would be a total lie. ;)

You draw the best misery, I swear! :) Thank you so much for posting these! I'd say I felt sorry for Herc, but it would be a total lie. ;)

*lmao* It's true! I do feel a little sorry for him...but i'd do it again in a heartbeat! *lol*

• 6 years later...

Archived