Sneeze Fetish Forum

And 3 more!

TheGreenFaerie

Now these are all of Meg from a separate story where she's having trouble with her allergies. I used a reference for the second one.

megallergies.jpg

IMG_1240.jpg

And no sneezing in this one, but she's a bit sniffly..and trying to entice Hercules anyways...I think its going to work. wink.png

IMG_1241.jpg

I don't know what to say...Wow! These are wonderful, by far some of the best artwork I've ever seen. No offense to any of the other artists, you're all great. Just...Wow!

My GOD that is sexy!! :yes::winkkiss: Her expression in the third picture is just... GHAAA SO HOT!!!

You're such a talented artist! :drool:

Your drawings are always great and these are maybe my favorites from you so far. I just love how you draw the expressions (and I like how you drew the pollen in the first pic). :wub: Thanks!!

:laugh: These are GORGEOUS!! I can't get over how exact your Meg is!!! :laugh: I adore the last image....it's seductive, beautiful and wonderfully tasteful. Thank you so much for sharing! ;)

You guys are sweeties! :blushing: Thanks so much for replying.

Aku, I'm glad you think my Meg is so exact, I've worked on her for a long time :) She's my hero. (and so is Herc of course ;) )

Archived