Sneeze Fetish Forum

Would you sneeze for someone?

dasneeze

Hi all,

I have an interesting set of questions that have been asked before but not in this way. I am in the unique situation of my wife knowing and indulging me in the fetish, but I find that I don't ask her to sneeze for me all that much very infrequently. It could be because I hear her sneeze all the time so it does little or nothing for me although I have to admit that it does turn me on every once in a while. So my questions are as follows.....

1. Do you enjoy your significant others sneezing?

2. Does your significant others sneezing turn you on?

3. Have you or would you ask you Significant other to sneeze for you?

4. Would you sneeze for your Significant other if they asked you too?

5. How often would you ask your Significant other to sneeze for you?

6. How often would you be willing to sneeze for a significant other?

7. Would it bother you if you were the only one sneezing for someone?

8. Would you ever let anyone induce your sneezes for you?

9. Would you ever let someone hold your nose to help you stifle your sneezes?

10. Would you ever make a series of wav's for your Significant other to turn them on?

11. Have you ever been asked to sneeze by your Significant other? Did you decided to sneeze for them or not?

12. Have you ever asked your significant other to sneeze for you? What has the response been?

13. How long would you sneeze for someone? How long would you want them to sneeze for you?

14. How interactive would you want the sneezing to be?(I.E. just watch, participate in some way, induce there sneezes for them etc.....)

Thank you for answering these questions.

Happy sneezing,

Dasneeze

1. Do you enjoy your significant others sneezing? Very much

2. Does your significant others sneezing turn you on? Oh yeah

3. Have you or would you ask you Significant other to sneeze for you? I already do

4. Would you sneeze for your Significant other if they asked you too? Yes

5. How often would you ask your Significant other to sneeze for you? When I want that to take part in the bedroom

6. How often would you be willing to sneeze for a significant other? When they wanted but my SO dont have the fetish so I dont see that happening.

7. Would it bother you if you were the only one sneezing for someone? No

8. Would you ever let anyone induce your sneezes for you? Yes

9. Would you ever let someone hold your nose to help you stifle your sneezes? Yes

10. Would you ever make a series of wav's for your Significant other to turn them on? Yes

11. Have you ever been asked to sneeze by your Significant other? Did you decided to sneeze for them or not? No

12. Have you ever asked your significant other to sneeze for you? What has the response been? Yes and he has done it for me no questions asked.

13. How long would you sneeze for someone? How long would you want them to sneeze for you? As long as I could if they wanted me to. He could sneeze for me all day long and I wouldnt get tired of it.

14. How interactive would you want the sneezing to be?(I.E. just watch, participate in some way, induce there sneezes for them etc.....) I love when I make him sneeze with a q-tip or anything else that works.

1. Do you enjoy your significant others sneezing? Well, I do enjoy boys sneezing :)

2. Does your significant others sneezing turn you on? Yes.

3. Have you or would you ask you Significant other to sneeze for you? I would... But Im still a bit shy.

4. Would you sneeze for your Significant other if they asked you too? Hell yeah :)

5. How often would you ask your Significant other to sneeze for you? About when the time felt right...

6. How often would you be willing to sneeze for a significant other? Whenever they feel like it :)

7. Would it bother you if you were the only one sneezing for someone? Possibly a bit. If I didnt have the fetish then I wouldnt mind.

8. Would you ever let anyone induce your sneezes for you? oh god.... Your making very Very sexy pictures come to mind *giggle fit*

9. Would you ever let someone hold your nose to help you stifle your sneezes? Yeah

10. Would you ever make a series of wav's for your Significant other to turn them on? Of course :)

11. Have you ever been asked to sneeze by your Significant other? Did you decided to sneeze for them or not? No, Ive never been asked by anybody to sneeze before actually :(

12. Have you ever asked your significant other to sneeze for you? What has the response been? Ive never asked anybody though this is a fantasy for me.

13. How long would you sneeze for someone? How long would you want them to sneeze for you? Forever If I could ;)

14. How interactive would you want the sneezing to be?(I.E. just watch, participate in some way, induce there sneezes for them etc..... Im not exactly sure. )

Archived