Sneeze Fetish Forum

New Characters <3

Teh Ninjin

How bout one big picture with all of them sneezing?

Pssst: Persistence doesn't always pay off, dude :(

Baniira, you should've made this a poll. Too many hot girls... ;)

Pseudosneeze. You know how I feel about that. ;)

Please cut me some slack, it's been a rough week. :(

Not to mention they're all so pretty. Very hard to decide between one of them.

I am, because keep in mind, babe. I can be snipier. I'm sorry you've had a rough week, but I thought I told you how I felt about sneeze orgies. they freak me out. they get tedious -shudders-

but. I will draw any one of them you wish.

Well, I liked the drawing of Mariah, and I know there's an older picture of Tasogaresukaino in the back of the forum. Think you could do Vivikari next?

A crappy old one XD I'll redo it some time.

But yes. I have something special planned for her <3

My precious DBZ fan character XD

Loved the Vivikari pic, and I definitely would like to see more of her in the future. Could you do one of Li Ting Wong now?

Loved the Vivikari pic, and I definitely would like to see more of her in the future. Could you do one of Li Ting Wong now?

Dude, we've all heard you've had a rough week and all but dont you know what PLEASE means? Try using it :D

Just becuase she is willing to do it for you doesn't mean you have to forget the manners involved.

wow, i am still amazed by your artistic skills. anything you draw will be simply awesome.

That's how it's done :) Thanks for the quote SneezeLike :P

Ehheh.....

Oooh. SO what was your idea? Something simple for me. Nothing like. constant sneezing fit and such and such. <-- art-tard.

Ehheh.....

Oooh. SO what was your idea? Something simple for me. Nothing like. constant sneezing fit and such and such. <-- art-tard.

:D Sorry for the little show down in your thread mate :P

i liked all of the pics and i think that you have great drawing skills :laugh:. i would like to see Tasogaresukaino Baniira or Vivikari sneeze, and great job once again! :laugh:. i was thinking sneezing with hay, you can go with it if you want.

Guest Teh San

[hijack]I can't PM you because I'm too lazy to post and haven't been validated >_> Or I'd ask for a roleplay. So I will hijack a tiny post of this thread and say that if you're interested my contact stuff is.. on my profile o_O;;[/hijack]

Your artwork is amazing. You have some real talent. o.o I'll let everyone suggest and I'll just become an adoring fan who cheers from the sidelines. XD

Well, they don't call it hay fever for nothing.

Hayfever is NOT an allergy to hay. It's called "hay fever" because allergies often occur during the "haying season" when the pollen count is at its highest. It had NOTHING to do with the hay itself. :drool:

Archived