Sneeze Fetish Forum

American sneezes in Italy (m/f)

countless

I have been to Italy recently. There were a lot of American tourists, and for some reason they seem to be much more sneezy than the Italians ...

On a sunny afternoon I was sitting on some stairs at a square in Siena and enjoying an ice cream whilst observing the passers-by.

Right in front of me there was an American guy, early thirties, dark hair, nice tan, wearing bermudas and a white polo shirt. He was telling his wife where to stand for a nice picture. When he was about to shoot a pic he suddenly turned away his head and sneezed a wet HUSHUUUWW !! on his left sleeve. After recovering he took another deep breath, turned his head to the right now, and sneezed another similar sounding one on his right sleeve. His wife blessed him and then he finally took the pic. He was sniffling when they were walking away.

Then two ladies, also somewhere in there thirties, were walking in my direction. They decided to take a pic on exactly the same place. The one with fair hair would take a pic of the other one, with dark curls. When she was about to press the button the subject sneezed violently HEEESHUUUUUU !!! into her cupped hands. 'Bless you, Judy', the other one said, and they had to laugh. And then Judy sneezed another double. BLESS YOU DEAR ! her friend said. And Judy pulled out a tissue and blew her nose before they went on with the picture.

C

That must have felt like being in a time warp, with two people sneezing in the same place so close together in time, both times just before taking a picture (though in one case it was the photographer and in one case the subject, which makes the incidents less similar).

Aaah, those sneezy holiday obsides! Very lovely. Of course with such a double or treble, had I been the lady photographer I would have tried to capture the sneeziness.

I wonder if photicness was the keynote; possibly coming out of the shade into the June Italian sun.

Reminds me of a holiday with a male friend in France; he was constantly sneezing every time we emerged from a building. On one occasion we came out onto a church tower and I was photographing him when the inevitable photic sneeze struck. I actually asked him to do it again as I'd missed it. I assume he took it as a joke; he didn't comply, although it must have been possible!

Reminds me of a holiday with a male friend in France; he was constantly sneezing every time we emerged from a building. On one occasion we came out onto a church tower and I was photographing him when the inevitable photic sneeze struck. I actually asked him to do it again as I'd missed it. I assume he took it as a joke; he didn't comply, although it must have been possible!

What a nice French touch! And thanks for the thought of taking his photo mid-sneeze.

And for Countless, I have had the same experience - the sneezers have been American tourists. Once in Copenhaguen the best sneezes of my stay was from an American (about 20) who had hayfever sneezes for about ten minutes. One great Danish sneeze - a photic as we came out of a shop, but the only multiple was from the American guy!

Archived