Sneeze Fetish Forum

Handsome guy in my class

Coral

There is a very cute guy in my class. Long dark hair, dark eyes, handsome face... :winkkiss: mmh

I was sitting in a very very boring geography lesson, when suddenly I looked over at him and saw him crying (or at least it looked really much like it). His face was covered by his hands and his head bent down and supported by his elbows on the table, and I could hear a sobbing, snuffling sound with an irregular breathing. And when he looked up, I saw red and watery eyes. :unsure:

In great surprise I asked my friend next to me, if he new what was wrong with him, and he looked sad at me and answered that it was because he had just lost his girlfriend.

Ooohhh!... ?... Hey… Wait a minute? :blushing: He hasn’t got a girlfriend! – I whispered back

My friend smiled at me and pointed at the poor guy

Because in that very moment he took his hands from his face and began a very stuffy:

Uuuuhg.. Uhhghuuh –sniff-

He wiped his whole face aggressively with the sleeve of his shirt but it didn’t help

Sniff..snif Uhg.. sniff… And then: HED-ESHOoo

The chair scraped noisily against the floor. The guy next to him yelled “EEEWww”

I smiled inside. He had been trying to cover the sneeze, by turning around and sneezing out behind the two of them, but accidentally he had hit him slightly with some spray before he had been able to turn all the way around.

“Next time try using a hanky” he said grumpy.

“sorry” he said with a hoarse voice, due to the violent sneeze, still looking very sneezy.

The lesson went on, but afterwards I heard him say to a friend of his, still sniffling and red eyed: Wow, did you see that? I just got the wildest attack of hay fever in the middle of the class!

So now I know he’s got allergies! Since then he has sneezed and sniffled a lot, and always in that cute, can’t-get-it-out-way :)

- Cille

Oh my... Hayfever... Build-ups... :winkkiss:

WHAA! You are SO lucky!! That was incredibly hot, thank you so much for sharing!

The lesson went on, but afterwards I heard him say to a friend of his, still sniffling and red eyed: Wow, did you see that? I just got the wildest attack of hay fever in the middle of the class!

Ooh, I especially love this bit, don't really know why! Really liked the obs, thank you very much :yes: also, now you know he's got hay fever i hope you get to see lots more like this! and don't forget to keep us updated ;)

Very, very hot . . . I love it when someone is willing to openly "struggle" with a sneeze.

Definitly... that is always HOT!!! Great obs :mellow:

Wow! :rolleyes:

Wish MY geography class was that great, might come and join yours!

Please keep us updated if he has anymore attacks, and thanks for sharing.

Two of my fetishes mentioned in this obs, sneezing AND crying, especially over a broken heart. I just want to hug this little cutie!! Thnk you so much for sharing, and I agree that this sort of thing does make school a little more interesting.

I'm curious whether I misread this . . . I thought the crying explanation was a joke, because he doesn't have a girlfriend, and the "tears" and "sobbing" were actually watery-eyes and breath-hitches from the hay fever attack.

• 1 year later...

Archived