Sneeze Fetish Forum

First attempt at Belle (f)

TheGreenFaerie

Well I've done Meg and Jasmine, and I've always liked Belle, so I thought I'd try doing one of her. Now if you're looking for exactness it may not be correct because I was at work and I had to draw her from memory...so some things may be a little different. *shrugs* Hope ya like. I always thought either her or the Beast should get a cold because it was always snowing in that movie.

IMG_1249.jpg

Hey, that's pretty good! I like her hands. Disney princesses always have such delicate hands.

I always thought either her or the Beast should get a cold because it was always snowing in that movie.

I know! Man, when I was little, I was waiting for that through the whole movie. Stupid snow not doing it's job...:lol:

Another fantastic job, GF :(

Very nice! :lol: Belle happens to be my favorite Disney princess (she's the one who's most my type :laugh::hug: )

Although when I think of Belle I always think of that golden dress she has, but I really like the use of her in her blue outfit from the beginning!

Oh and let's not forget that Belle's FATHER sneezes when he first gets into the castle :P

• 5 years later...
  • 4 years later...

Archived