Sneeze Fetish Forum

Silk Handkerchiefs

Guest hankyinsleeve

Guest hankyinsleeve

Hi, because I wear a suit to work I normally wear a silk handkerchief in the breast pocket. Are there any girls out there who appreciate seeing or enjoy carrying silk handkerchiefs. Sometimes I carry a silk handkerchief up my sleeve but only for show not blow. The fel of silk very nice.

Hi, because I wear a suit to work I normally wear a silk handkerchief in the breast pocket. Are there any girls out there who appreciate seeing or enjoy carrying silk handkerchiefs. Sometimes I carry a silk handkerchief up my sleeve but only for show not blow. The fel of silk very nice.

I think I am getting interested in you :dribble:

Hello Countless, tell me about what you like....

look forward to hearing from you!

Sneezy gentlemen in nice business suits, using a handkerchief for a good sneeze and / or blow.

Yes, I love it. Silk handkerchiefs are always good too.

Have you ever sneezed in one?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Hi Countless.

I have a silk hanky tucked into my left sleeve of my jumper every day. PM me if you wanna see pics. I'd love to see you with your hankies up you sleeve.

Archived