Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sharon Osbourne

sneezesweater

First off, I've always had a thing for Sharon Osbourne, I don't know why, I just think she's beautiful! Anyway, this probably belongs in the media section but I thought I'd post it here because well. I was watching that talent show she's judging, and happened to notice a balled up tissue in her hand! "Dear god, did she blow her nose, and I missed it?" I thought. I reviewed my tivo and found nothing. I know she used it for something, now my imagination is running wild with Sharon Osbourne honking nose blow fantasies. Has anyone ever seen her sneeze or blow by any chance?

Anyway, sorry for the rant, and thanks for reading!

I totally agree with you about Sharon Osbourne; she really gets my motor going! Thanks for posting your astute observation; I've never seen the show, but I'll definitely check it out. I'll bet she's not shy about taking a good honk when she needs one!

I totally agree with you about Sharon Osbourne; she really gets my motor going! Thanks for posting your astute observation; I've never seen the show, but I'll definitely check it out. I'll bet she's not shy about taking a good honk when she needs one!

I've always been an Ozzy fan, and occasionally you'd see pics of Sharon, but then the Osbournes came out, and she'd had all that work done...whoah man! I'd watch that show..just waitin' for a nose blow, a sneeze, even a tissue, nothin'. Then I spot her with a tissue in her hand on america's got talent? Who'd a thunk it right? Well, since we only have our imaginations to work with here, I'm gonna go ahead and say that she's a naturally loud sneezer that tries to stifle in public, but always blows her nose with a big honk. As far as that tissue goes... maybe she had to sneeze in her dressing room before going on, blew her nose and just kept the tissue. Who knows right?

Archived