Sneeze Fetish Forum

Would anyone be interested in reading...

Quite Contrary

Ok, would anybody be interested in reading a Gundam Wing fic? I kinda had an idea for a Heero/Duo fic and and little tiny idea for a Quatre/Trowa fic based on stuff I was writing in a non-fetishy way.

SO. If people would like to read it I will post it on the forum. It would be my first fic posted here and basically my first actual fetish story that I would complete.

Anyone interested?? :dribble:

Oh, fair warning for anyone reading this post: I cannot write anything 18+. It has nothing to do with my age, I just suck at writing that stuff.

Also, just to let you know... you really are not allowed to post anything 18+ on here anyway... regardless of how good or bad you would think that you would do. *Just a friendly reminder*

Love seeing new stories! Have lots of fun with it. :dribble:

Oh, fair warning for anyone reading this post: I cannot write anything 18+. It has nothing to do with my age, I just suck at writing that stuff.

One could argue that is actually because of your age, but that's beside the point. IMO, you should just write whatever you feel like. I wouldn't wait on getting a load of positive responses (though in this case, you probably will)

Hey, people actually read my dumbass post. Sweet. I'll probably post the 1st part tomorrow but then my computer will be gone for a day for repairs because the thing hates me. :)

• 1 month later...

Um, I kinda forgot to tell people that I did actually start writing this fic. :D It's finished now and I know some people have read it already but I just wanted to make sure that people knew it had actually been put up. :(

Archived