Sneeze Fetish Forum

what do you guys like?

Secret98

nose blowing  

37 members have voted

1. 1. When someone has to blow their nose, what do you like for why they have to blow their nose?

• cold
    • allergies
    • the morning stuffies
    • crying
    • sneezing
    • other...

Ok, I was just wondering what yous like... what would you prefer for someone to have to blow their nose from... I have seen someone who couldn't stop sneezing so they tried blowing their nose in order to stop it. And I was wondering if you put other for your choice, could you please say what was the other? I'm not sure if this was posted before or not, so if it was I'm sorry...

I voted 'cold', but actually I like it most after some cold sneezes or in order to attempt to stop a sneezing/coughing fit (especially if it does not work).

C

Weeeeeelllllllll.........

I went for cold but I'm actually torn between 3 of these. Allergies and moning stuffies being the other two. Why? I don't know, maybe because in each scenario there is going to be the congeasted blow which could indicate that the blower might blow harder to deal with the situation.

I'd have to rate cold, allergies, morning stuffies and sneezing equally. I also really like nose blowing caused by cold temperatures, such as in winter or due to overzealous use of air conditioning.

I voted for several, but mainly for colds, sneezes and allergies. I love watching a guy sneeze then hopefully see him blow his nose afterwards, releived that he has gotten it all out. Then of course you've got to like colds, and the constant supplies of blows that they can bring. A person can sneeze once, blow, and then thats it, but with a cold, you know if you've seen one blow you're probably going to see another fairly shortly.

Hi all

I love blows due to colds or allergies as there are usually soooo many blows and also as guys get congested they often start to honk more which I love! I also confess to loving the morning stuffiness as it's nice when a guy blows his nose a few times but isn't actually sick. In many ways I think I prefer allergy blows as they're not

as bad as that terrible cold sickness feeling!

Also, it goes without saying I prefer the blow to be in a hanky!

Cheers

HH

Ok, I was just wondering what yous like... what would you prefer for someone to have to blow their nose from... I have seen someone who couldn't stop sneezing so they tried blowing their nose in order to stop it. And I was wondering if you put other for your choice, could you please say what was the other? I'm not sure if this was posted before or not, so if it was I'm sorry...

I like it from sneezing. I find it to be so cute when a guy can't stop sneezing and tries to blow his nose to make it stop, but it fails :unsure: which is rare...

• 6 months later...

Archived