Sneeze Fetish Forum

my search for hankies in Italy

countless

Italy, or at least the places I have visited, is not the best place to look for nice hankies.

With my husband and son keeping me company I have not been really searching for them, but I kept my eyes open whenever strolling shopping streets and markets.

And I was lucky to spot some several times !

Italians seem to have something with UNDERWEAR. Really, there are so many shops and especially market stalls selling those items.

And - sorry to say - hankies seem to belong to the same category ... Unfortunately, whenever I saw them on sale it were just low quality ones (and for females : always with that same ugly flower print), I did not feel the urge to buy some.

Except for one time : I saw some colourful silky ones in a shop window with erotical stuff. Deep red and blue and green, several patterns, ...

All at once my son, walking at my hand, pointed at some vibrators : mama, look, what is it ? And is that lady a pirate ?

Hmmmmmm ... I had to stop dreaming and walk on ...

Although my experience is limited to the U.S., I've also found that it's true that you usually have to ask if you're looking for quality handkerchiefs. I actually enjoy this part of the hanky buying experience, since I love identifying myself as a hanky user. That's why I tend to buy my hankies in stores, even though it would be much easier to order them on line.

By the way, Countless, I loved the story about your son: very funny!

I've also found that it's true that you usually have to ask if you're looking for quality handkerchiefs. I actually enjoy this part of the hanky buying experience, since I love identifying myself as a hanky user. That's why I tend to buy my hankies in stores

So, shy guy, have you just asked about handkerchiefs, or have you ever actually had a conversation with a store clerk about them? Anything interesting said?

So, shy guy, have you just asked about handkerchiefs, or have you ever actually had a conversation with a store clerk about them? Anything interesting said?

I'm glad you asked! Most of the time I just get a dismissive wave in the general direction of the ties or underwear, but once I was fortunate enough to be waited on by a very nice older woman who walked with me to the furnishings counter, and proceeded to lay out the various options on the counter top. She then asked me if I was looking for a three pack or a dozen, and I replied "with my allergies, I always buy hankies by the dozen!" She replied "It's nice to see that some men still use handkerchiefs."

The best part happened when she was ringing up my purchase: the woman turned away from me and sneezed a discreet double. I was already aroused from the hanky conversation, and her sneezes really sent me over the top! I blessed her, and realized I was feeling rather sniffly myself, so I took out my hanky (the one I was carrying, not one of the new ones), and gave my nose a quick blow. She smiled and thanked me for my purchase, and I thanked her for providing such good service.

Well, I suppose that was a once in a lifetime experience, but who knows, maybe lightning does strike twice!

Archived