Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hankies sent to Iraq

gonnasneeze

I had a dozen brand new women's hankies to give away.

I hoped that a member would claim them, but since no one did, I sent them to a female Army officer in Iraq who is collecting clothing under the theme "Aid for Iraqis."

The were 100% cotton, 12"x12" with scalloped edges and exquisite embroidery. They might be a hit because you would think that tissues are hard to find in Iraq.

Well, Iraqis are muslim people, so I suppose nose blowing is merely done at the sink before the prayer - probably without hankies.

Another possibility is use of your hankies by a woman with a cold.

Mmmm, difficult to do when wearing a burka ...

Conclusion : your hankies may be used for something else than nose-blowing. Whatever it may be ...

You should have given them to me ! ^_^

C

Well, Iraqis are muslim people, so I suppose nose blowing is merely done at the sink before the prayer - probably without hankies.

Another possibility is use of your hankies by a woman with a cold.

Mmmm, difficult to do when wearing a burka ...

Conclusion : your hankies may be used for something else than nose-blowing. Whatever it may be ...

You should have given them to me ! :laugh:

C

I would have preferred to give them to you. Wish I would have heard from you before I sent them to Iraq. I guess they probably cover their noses in the bend of their elbow when they sneeze. I don't know if burkas have pockets or if the women carry purses. Guess it might be a problem for them to carry a hanky. The sleeves look loose, so guess they can't tuck them there. They might use them for wall hangings because the embroidered flowers are beautiful and cheery.

Archived