Sneeze Fetish Forum

Pick A Fandom, Any Fandom

Bongo

I did this last summer and people seemed to enjoy it, so I'm offering again. I'll list a million and one fandoms I can and am willing to write for without making them sound terrible, and out will pop a fic. Or a ficlet, as some fandoms are harder than others. For the most part I'll write any character, but some I won't write certain characters for. Snape and Remus, for example. Also, if there are any specifics you want, say those too.

~Gilmore Girls

~Charmed

~LOST

~RENT

~Home Improvement

~ER

~Saved by the Bell

~7th Heaven

~In A Heartbeat

~Peter Pan

~Andromeda

~Everwood

~Degrassi the Next Generation

~Cruel Intentions (If anyone asks for this, all they're getting is a sequel to the one I wrote last summer, because I'm only so creative in this fandom.)

~Beverly Hills 90210

~Boy Meets World

~House MD

~Good Will Hunting

~Strange Days at Blake Holsey High

~Reba

~Growing Pains

~Pirates of the Caribbean

~Hannah Montana

~Dawson's Creek

~Brink

~Buffy the Vampire Slayer

~Harry Potter

~Judging Amy

~Flight 29 Down

~Desperate Housewives

~Backstreet Boys

~John Mayer

~Without A Paddle

~Halloweentown

~Heroes

~Kyle XY

~Robin Hood

~Even Stevens

~Lizzie McGuire

~Fantastic Four (One and two)

~Army Wives

~Sabrina The Teenage Witch

I may not get to all of them, depending on how may requests I get. But I'll try. And if you remember this from last year, they're named after you.

And if anyone wants to write anything in return, not that you have to at all, it wouldn't be frowned upon.

Well this is very boring of me because it's far from original, but my vote goes towards anything that's Pirates featuring Will, or Harry Potter featuring Harry. The rest of the fandoms listed aren't anything I'm terribly familiar with... not enough to read fics based on them anyway. :laugh:

Guest SunStar

*Gets up on top of nearest table* Kyle XY!!!!

I went through your list hoping and hoping to find it! I think it would be so interesting to explore Kyle getting sick, especially with the voice overs he does throughout which would help in the descriptions.

Pretty please?

I love all of your House MD ones.

There were many on list I'd like to see but, Kyle XY is definately the top of my list!

I went through your list hoping and hoping to find it! I think it would be so interesting to explore Kyle getting sick, especially with the voice overs he does throughout which would help in the descriptions.

Pretty please?

There were many on list I'd like to see but, Kyle XY is definately the top of my list!

Crap, that'll be hard. But I'm totally up for the challenge. I haven't been able to keep up well this season, so can it be early on season 1?

And just out of curiosity, how many House MD fics have I written? I thought I only wrote one.

Helter Skelter

I agree, Kyle XY would be great. Because Matt Dallas is hot. So...yeah, I'd definitely read a fic where Kyle had a cold.

The other fandoms I like are:

-Fantastic Four (I don't mind which one). Specifically, Johnny getting sick.

-Desperate Housewives (where Andrew is sick.)

- Boy Meets World

I can probably write something in return too, but I can't write for nearly as many fandoms are you can. If you want something, you can PM me and I'll see if I can do it.

Hey symphonyflute, I don't suppose you ever watched ER when George Clooney was in it? I was just looking around the forum and other sites, and there seem to be NO stories based around his characters!

If not then obviously no worries!!

Hey symphonyflute, I don't suppose you ever watched ER when George Clooney was in it? I was just looking around the forum and other sites, and there seem to be NO stories based around his characters!

If not then obviously no worries!!

Dr. Doug coming up

Wow, thank you so much!! Anything you write will be amazing, but if you haven't started yet I prefer cold fics, although seriously if you have and it's allergy, then that would be great too!

Thank you so much for offering this!!! :bleh: I adore cold fics & I'd love something from Charmed, particularly Cole & Piper, but I'll take anything. I'd also love something from early ER with Doug & Carol, but again, anything would be wonderful. :winkkiss:

Edited: Forgot to say, something from Growing Pains or 90210 would be great, too.

Guest SunStar

Pretty please?

Crap, that'll be hard. But I'm totally up for the challenge. I haven't been able to keep up well this season, so can it be early on season 1?

And just out of curiosity, how many House MD fics have I written? I thought I only wrote one.

When one has barely slept for 5 weeks one tends to forget who wrote what. I have an attachment to your BtVS stories. Sorry about that.

Early season 1 sounds perfect, Kyle knows and understands so much more now that it would have to be early for a story to work.

Um, my vote would definately be for Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter fandom. Allergies or a cold would be good, as long as there's built-up sneezes (and lots of 'em) :D:proud: if you have the time to do this, thanks so much!

• 2 weeks later...

I've always been partial to Harry Potter fics about James, Remus, and Sirius back when they're at Hogwarts. :winkkiss:

Thanks for offering this, it's great that you're doing this for the community. Personally, Kelly from Saved by the Bell or Sabrina from Teenage Witch would be great. Allergies if you wouldn't mind, but I'll settle for anything. Thanks :(

• 2 years later...

Quite an offer! I was super excited to see RENT on the list!  :P Never done a request before, but seeing Rent on there just made me really want to ask. Since it's so nice of you to offer, I won't make any specific requests, I just like male. You don't even have to do male if you prefer though. (And if you wanted to be my new deity, you could do Roger. *swoons at the thought*) Thank you! 

Ummmmmmm :goof: If you could, I'd go with a Fantastic Four fanfic with Johnny having an allergy attack or a cold. :rolleyes::) mmmmm Johnny.... :P or Strange Days At Blake Holsey High with Lucas and Professor Z :P both having allergy attack's. :D

Oohz! Everybody likes the sorts of thinks I don't lol I need to join the croud! :D

Um, I'd probably have to say Secret Life of the American Teenager, preferably Ricky with a cold :) (allergies works, too), but other male characters work, too. I am so high on the smexxi! :hug:

Does anyone else think he's an angel sent from above?O:)

Archived