Sneeze Fetish Forum

Vet's Office Obs (f with some blowing also)

Geist

Everyone else was blessing her and trying to be nice and she caught YOUR eye and rolled her eyes at YOU. Excellent

:P:D:D HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa :D HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa :laugh: HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaH

aHaHaHaHaHaHaHaH

aHaHaHaHaHaHaHa :laugh: HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

Ouch my sides are sore now :omg:

Pants... on... Fire... *sheepish grin* I can see why :drool: loooooovely :drool: wish I would've been there in person but this holds up pretty well too :drool: very awesome. [and I'm glad Knight is fine]

A classic; life just doesn't get much better than that!

By the way, I'm happy to hear your dog's O.K.

because you knew it would come out sounding like liquid sex...*chuckles* oh woman, i love you lol that was fabulous...

Ha! That's SUCH a brilliant distraction from tedious hanging around in a waiting room with a pet in pain under your care. Mmmm. Delightful. Well-written as always, too. :innocent:

Liquid sex all the way. :innocent:

Ooohhhh, VERY yummy!! :winkkiss::laugh: Some people have all the luck... :lol:

Awesome obs, thank you lots for sharing! :hug:

Good LORD that was extremely hot! :P Those are like my favorite-est type of sneezes EVER! If I had been there I really don't know if I would've been able to control myself :lmfao:

Thanks for posting and glad to hear your dog is ok too.

Needless to say, it was worth the money just to hear THAT, let me tell ya! :lol:

~Aku

PS...my dog is fine, btw. ;)

Good to know :wub: Apart from the fact that this is a REALLY late reply :rolleyes:

But gah! how much do vets CHARGE!? :lol: Or is that just the cat vet that i take my cats to? :lol:

Sheesh... i REALLY want that to happen at the rare visits to the vet. Trouble is, i dont think i could NOT be paranoid that my dad would be scrutinising me as he sat in the room as well. Fetish tinted glasses, i know. :lol:

WEll..... thankyou for the lovely obs, and im going to bed! :lol:

EDIT: Im just curious, why was she in the vet's in the first place? i mean, if she was allergic... was she one of those people who are willing to put up with it or was she tagging along with a friend who had a pet...

• 1 year later...

Archived