Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happy 4th of July- Female Self Obs

Sneesee

Yesterday, I was transfering some pictures to my computer from the White Sox game I went to on the third. We had plans to go out, but I was anxious to look and see how my hot pitcher boyfriend Jon Garland pics turned out, so I couldn't wait and had to do it before we left. As I finished up, and hubby was finishing his shower, I kind of felt a tiny little itch inside my nose. Again, normally, if the feeling isn't too strong, it tends to go away quickly. However, for some reason, this little prickle wouldn't quite leave me. So, the first thing I did was walk over to the window in my den, a nd try to use the sunlight to sneeze. It didn't work, and the tickle seemed to fade. I figured, "Oh well, lost another one."

Then, I started to walk into the kitchen, and still felt a sneeze lurking in there somewhere. So, I stopped, and tried to use chui's breathing method she mentioned once in another ob. Damn, it worked almost right away, and I let out a semi-loud, but not very forceful, "Ha-chuh!" Of course, no one was really around when it happened, so there was no blessing or anything. In fact, when hubby did come down the stairs a few minutes later, I told him I had just sneezed and he seemed unimpressed. I swear, these people without this fetish can be so boring!! :omg:

I was so excited about my 2nd natural sneeze of the year, though, whether hubby was or not! And I do feel like a dork, but I had to write about it, because I was so happy it came out! :P

:drool: bless you babe! mmm maybe there's something going on aye? I found myself suspiciously sneezing out of character on the 4th of July too :drool:
Then, I started to walk into the kitchen, and still felt a sneeze lurking in there somewhere. So, I stopped, and tried to use chui's breathing method she mentioned once in another ob. Damn, it worked almost right away, and I let out a semi-loud, but not very forceful, "Ha-chuh!" Of course, no one was really around when it happened, so there was no blessing or anything. In fact, when hubby did come down the stairs a few minutes later, I told him I had just sneezed and he seemed unimpressed. I swear, these people without this fetish can be so boring!! :drool:

Now those are the only kinds of fireworks I tend to wanna see on the Fourth. Bless you darling. :drool:

The tickle longing to be independent from the nose perhaps?! Bless you hon. :drool: :drool:

Hooray! A rebel sneeze forcing its way to freedom. Congratulations, and thanks for all the nice details.

Ahhh yes the tickle that wants to be a sneeze, I know it well ;) It's so much more fun to be able to read your obs and see the picture of your beautiful nose that you posted at the same time, it's like a multi media presentation :unsure:

I do believe that I got a text obs that correlates to this, hmm??? :) Bless you, babe.

Erm............:nohappy:

Only the SECOND natural sneeze of the year!!!!!!!!!!!??????????? :) How does that work? We're 7 months into it for pity's sake :innocent:

Now those are the only kinds of fireworks I tend to wanna see on the Fourth. Bless you darling. :innocent:

:innocent::lol::innocent:

The tickle longing to be independent from the nose perhaps?!

Is that something like "the sneeze never falls far from the tree"?

Archived