Sneeze Fetish Forum

Ok ladies...keep your corsetts on!

TheGreenFaerie

innocent.gif What?...he's sexy?...yes.

IMG_1263.jpg

This next one is modeled after a still shot from the movie...and honestly, I didn't have to change much about it!

IMG_1257.jpg

Last one's my fav!

IMG_1266.jpg *SQUEE!* *pets him*

Oh holy crap, I think I just RUPTURED something vital gaping at that like a stupefied moron!! :D

I....guh...:laugh::hug:

STOP BREAKING MY BRAIN. I NEED that to write crack, woman!!

AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

So...beautiful...sexy...no words...can't...think...

:laugh::hug::D

*faints from hotness overload*

As they say around these parts...jaysus! That's amazing. Is he a character of your own making or is he from something. (I'm dumb...)

I particularly like the way you draw the clothes, the folds and the way it fits just looks so realistic. The last one is so wonderfully detailed, the way you drew the draping of the blankets.

Oh My Freaking God.....*DIES*

Of all the weekends to be at my parents and leave "Labyrinth" at Home.

THese are AMAZING. Seriously, I need to wipe the drool off the keyboard.

LOVE them.

Guh :nohappy: GreenFaerie, WHAT THE HELL!! :hyper::):innocent:

Dude, that last one... it's so. freaking. AMAZING!!!! AAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! The colouring is freaking AWESOME MATE!!! *pants* jeezus..... gawdDAMN!!! *faints*

I'll just join VoOs here on the floor :cryhappy:

Freakin... SOMETHING! Oh my GOD! That was death in the sweetest form ever! Wow, just... wow!!!!!!! I LOVES you now!

Hot DAMN! That's a huge pile of sexy! I'm especially partial to the second drawing. I immediately recognized the scene that was taken from! Oh, if only that actually happened in the movie... *sigh* GreenFaerie, you are a million kinds of awesome. :)

These are fantastic!

I would even say that your drawings are hotter than actual David Bowie. Yes. I would say that!

Thank you so much for making these!

OMG!!!! :bounce::wheels: i think ill join the pile of fainted ones on the floor.....

*THUMP*

yup..that was me passing out at the incredible hotness!! your coloring and lines are just amazing!!!! so wonderful!!!!!!!

Those are simply astonishing! And you have Sara in the dress so gorgeously done in the last picture, an image which always leaves me incoherent.

OMG!!! I'm so seriously in love words cannot describe! :thumbup:

I have the insane urge to watch that movie again and again and again!!!

:jawdrop:

...Fuuuuuuuuh...

Wow. Thaaaaaaaaaaaaank you. I don't check this section very often at all, but after reading that story, I knew I just had to take a peek...

As they say around these parts...jaysus! That's amazing. Is he a character of your own making or is he from something. (I'm dumb...)

I particularly like the way you draw the clothes, the folds and the way it fits just looks so realistic. The last one is so wonderfully detailed, the way you drew the draping of the blankets.

The character is Jareth the Goblin King, from the film Labyrinth.

Bit late, but these are just too wonderful, especially the third one and the appearance of the lovely Sara. Do I detect a touch of the "wrote verywell but behaved rather Beardsley" about her/it? Haven't seen the film for ages, but she always seemed like a nice girl.

Archived