Sneeze Fetish Forum

Several 4th of July sneezers (3f)

criticalsec

The 4th turned out to be a great day for obs. First, I had my eye on this gorgeous platinum-blond, for other reasons. She's probably mid-thirties, with a hiker's body below the waist, and a Playmate's above. Very pretty face. Anyway, just as I was discreetly admiring her, she suddenly pitched forward and sneezed into her cupped hands.

Later on, I was sitting in a park with friends. The grass had just been cut, and my friend who was sitting right next to me kept sniffling and commenting about her allergies. Another woman sitting on the other side of her was coughing. There was a lot of sneezing that afternoon! My friend kept sneezing these soft, breathy ones, like "Huh-Cheew". They were cute. These were followed by continual blowing and wiping with a tissue. The other woman sneezed loudly, and it sounded a little bit like a cough. HEEH-COUGH!! That one's hard to spell. Both of them just kept sneezing the whole time we were there. It was heaven, particularly since I had a front-row seat not more than two feet from my friend. I'd bless her, and she'd say "thank you" quite casually.

Later, she was at my house, again sitting right next to me on the sofa. Even though we weren't in the field anymore, she'd been set off pretty good, and it didn't stop. She wasn't sneezing as much, but I still got to see a few more up close "Huh-Cheew"s.

Sounds like a lovely summer's day. And particularly good that she kept sneezing indoors sitting next to you.

Hm; what is a hiker's body. Tries to imagine...

Later, she was at my house, again sitting right next to me on the sofa. Even though we weren't in the field anymore, she'd been set off pretty good, and it didn't stop. She wasn't sneezing as much, but I still got to see a few more up close "Huh-Cheew"s.

Up close is always the best. ^_^

Lamborghini

Wonder why she's "just a friend"......I girl that sneezes like that is sooo my wife. And if she sneezes like that, and she likes cars? :innocent:

Lamborghini

hehehehe...a girl that sneezes like that is so my wife...lol Lamborghini, I completely agree with you, she'd be my wife as well :twisted:

fabulous obs!

Hehe. Well for starters, I have a girlfriend, and she has both a husband and a boyfriend.

Quick update on this same woman: Last night we were sitting at a table in a restaurant with several people, and she sneezed at least three times during dinner. Her mouth would start to open and her eyes flutter, then she would bring the big cloth napkin up from her lap, then sneeze right into the napkin, "HUH-Chiiiiiw!".

cheers, sounds like a really nice time :omg: makes me want to reconsider sitting outside around the campus after the grass is cut... even if it is hot as hell :yes:

Archived