Sneeze Fetish Forum

Finally told someone

Alucard

Earlier today I finally told somebody about the fetish. This person has been a good friend of mine for years now, and I figured I would finally tell somebody about this for a change. Not only did he take it rather well, he thought that the community as a whole was very neat and decided to join! That certainly worked out better than I had expected! :thumbup:

That's GREAT! :thumbup: How cool that he decided to join too!

Hm, if I only I had the guts to tell someone... :drool:

Cool. Just goes to show you, that good friends will accept everything about you, no matter what. And even better that your friend may share the fetish, or is openminded enough to want to know more about it by joining the forum.

Always glad to hear about another successful telling. Yes, if they are your true friends, they would never be harsh about it. I'm not saying they'll all understand it, but they should respect it and be cool about it. People who freak out obviously have their own issues to work out, and are not comfortable discussing such things anyway.

So, your friend joined, huh? Awesome! **Goes off to Comings and Goings to see who it might be!**

Yay for you :) Not only for being brave, but for providing the forum with another new member :unsure:

That's GREAT! :drool: How cool that he decided to join too!

Hm, if I only I had the guts to tell someone... :bounce:

Then do like I did. Tell an msn buddy you haven't met in real life! :winkkiss:

My msn pal I told is a young man from Argentina. Partly because I know him good enough to believe he would take it well, but mostly because he had told me of a fetish of his own, witch he thought was weird (he begged me not to laugh before he would tell), so I told him mine to comfort him. :clapping:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived