Sneeze Fetish Forum

Open for story requests.

Guest Three for a girl

Guest Three for a girl

I'm new, and I always like to start things off on the right foot. Also, I am incredibly bored.

SO.

Taking story requests for the following fandoms. If you don't see yours, ask me and I'll see what I can do. Fair warning though, I don't know like, any anime. Nothing against it at all, I just don't really know any of it very well.

Venture Brothers

Pretty much any disney movie except Hercules, I never got a chance to see it.

Dead Like Me (nobody remembers this one)

Fatal Frame

memoirs of a geisha

Any movie, book of tv show set in the Victorian era.

Any other ideas, I am definitely open to.

How about Alice from Alice in Wonderland? The couple sneezes she has in the film are great (specifically the one when she's in the house and gets chimney soot to make her sneeze!

~Allentown

I remember dead like me! There were even sneezes in it!

If you do a fic from that, I would love it.

Guest Three for a girl
How about Alice from Alice in Wonderland? The couple sneezes she has in the film are great (specifically the one when she's in the house and gets chimney soot to make her sneeze!

~Allentown

It's disney AND it's victorian. I'll do it.

I don't know if you like to write male or female, but if you can write male, I would love an Aladdin fic.

Thank you. :yes:

I don't know why I never reply to these offers but I think I'm going to start :yes:

I would LOVE a Scooby Doo (of course :D ) fanfic with him sneezing while hiding :D , but only if you have the time.

Thank you B) !!!!!!! And welcome to the community :D

Would you consider doing Darcy from Pride and Predujice? Or is that too early... more Regency than Victorian?? (not sure) I would melt into a puddle of goo.

Archived