Sneeze Fetish Forum

Drabble requests!

Guest Mith'Quessir

Guest Mith'Quessir

Okay. So, I need help from you guys. I've recently found myself suffering from writer's block. And what's the cure for writer's block? Why, doing drabbles of course! :wub: Everybody knows that!

So what I want from you, is to pick a fandom. I'll write a drabble between one and five hundred words for said fandom. Feel free to prompt me with a keyword, or include a word you want to be inputed into the drabble, and I'll do that. Offer me themes, settings, anything!

Please. Help me help you. Or... just help me, and get a drabble out of it.

*holds out a cup* Plot bunnies for the poor? :blushing:

Here's my list of fandoms!

♥ Angel the Series

♥ Buffy the Vampire Slayer

♥ Dark Visions

♥ Digimon

♥ Disney (various; ask me)

♥ Fables

♥ FAKE

♥ Final Fantasy (VII, X, X-2, XII. I can TRY VIII, but I haven't finished the game yet.)

♥ Firefly

♥ Gundam Wing

♥ Harry Potter

♥ House

♥ Kingdom Hearts

♥ King's Quest (I - VII)

♥ Lord of the Rings

♥ Meet The Robinsons

♥ Nightworld

♥ Outlandish series (Diana Gabaldon books)

♥ RENT

♥ Sailormoon

♥ Scrubs

♥ Secret Circle

♥ Star Wars

♥ The Exorcism of Emily Rose

♥ The Exorcist

♥ The Forbidden Game

♥ The Legend of Zelda

♥ Weiß Kreuz

♥ Wicked

♥ X-Men

♥ Other. Ask me about a fandom. I might know it, and have just forgotten to put it on ze list! I know a whole buttload of movies that I haven't bothered to put on here, so try your luck!

Look at my little hearts. How can you refuse me? :hug:

Oh hooo....well since you beg SO nicely....:blushing:

Want to give my favorite silver-haired badass a shot? I don't care what situation you put him in, but I will give you one phrase to work from in a fetishy sense...

"unable to suppress or restrain"

I shall be eternally grateful if you wish to torture him. :wub:Just watch out for the Masamune...

~Aku

AH HOLY BEJEEZUZ FABLES!!!!!

:P :P :P

Hoooollllly crap, i would absolutely FREAK ALL OVER THE GODDAM BLOCK if you wrote some crack about Bigby. :blush:

I-- you... hurr... :blushing:

Bigby's never been written before, and booyyyyyy, would i DIE. :wub:

I'd be willing to drown you in piles of worshipping crackart if you wrote something Fables. :hug:

Seriously, if you're up for it? I will love you forever :blush:

Might i ask something more than Off-topic here for a second ?

What is a "drabble" ? Like a short story ? .. I was always thinking it is some kind of quickly drawn sketch .. at least i think i've heard it in the connection of pictures .. but i've never seen a picture with five hundred words .. thats a little much for both comics or ASCII art .. so .. could someone enlighten me a little ? :wub:

Ohh .. and Mith'Quessir .. no Zelda in your list ? I thought it would looking at your signature :blushing:

Guest Mith'Quessir
Might i ask something more than Off-topic here for a second ?

What is a "drabble" ? Like a short story ? .. I was always thinking it is some kind of quickly drawn sketch .. at least i think i've heard it in the connection of pictures .. but i've never seen a picture with five hundred words .. thats a little much for both comics or ASCII art .. so .. could someone enlighten me a little ? :omg:

Ohh .. and Mith'Quessir .. no Zelda in your list ? I thought it would looking at your signature :yes:

A drabble IS a short story. Usually people use the word drabble for a story with a hundred words exactly, but say anything under five hundred counts. Just because I usually find it too hard to stick with such a low, precise number. I've never heard drabble being used in terms of a drawing, but then again I don't get around much.

... see? I told you I left stuff off. Thank you for pointing that out! I'll go fix that right now.

How about:

Dragonball (z)(gt)

Naruto (we all know who I would ask for in this show)

Teen Titans

do you do any of those?

A drabble IS a short story. Usually people use the word drabble for a story with a hundred words exactly, but say anything under five hundred counts. Just because I usually find it too hard to stick with such a low, precise number. I've never heard drabble being used in terms of a drawing, but then again I don't get around much.

I see .. well maybe i mixed it up with another word then .. dabble ? dribble ? .. drawwle ? :lmfao: Or I'm just seeing stuff :lol:. Anyway thanks for explaining :P.

Oh my, I really shouldn't be requesting anything right now (I've been SO bad at paying up what I've promised), but...

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Giles, preferably with a cold, and preferably either unattached or with Buffy (yes, I know I'm weird. This is news?)

Firefly: OOH!!! Mal. Definitely Mal. Absolutely definitely Mal. Preferably sick Mal. Preferably yummy, sick-with-a-cold (or the future equivilent), I'm-the-captain-here Mal. And preferably with chinese cursing (real or fake), if you can manage it, but that's a lesser request.

House: House. Or Wilson. Or House and Wilson. Gen. Or slash. Or pre-slash. Preferably set when they're living together, either in canon, or just for any reason. And preferably cold-fic. (Not that we don't have some great writers writing these fics right now...but you never can have too much House sneezefic!)

Lord of the Rings: Aragorn, preferably with some type of cold-type illness. (Are we seeing a pattern here?) Either unattached or with Legolas.

X-Men: Wolverine! It's so hard to make anything wrong with him because of the healing factor, but if you could come up with something, I'd...um, I'd, uh, well, what exactly would you want me to do?! Unattached, with Rogue, with Scott, with Jean...hell, with pretty much anybody (ok, nobody underage--except Rogue--and please not the Professor)!

*rereads post*

Wow, that's all very, very selfish of me. Good thing it's for a good cause, that "Plot bunnies for the poor" organization you mentioned. :lol:

Abyssinia,

Barrie, off to go try to remember what she owes people!

Lord of the Rings There's so much stuff with Legolas, but I've always prefered Frodo. So if you want to torture Frodo for me...

Meet The Robinsons This was a cute movie. I'd like to see a Wilbur fic, but he may be too young, so if you can't it's fine.

RENT If you wrote RENT it would have to be allergy fic, preferably Roger.

Star Wars A teenage Anakin fic, like in movie 2 age gefore he's all evil. Or Luke.

X-Men Iceman. I love that guy. Or if Cyclops would be easier, that'd be fine too. And I would love for it to be when Rogue and Wolverine first come to the mansion.

And can I just add that I love Scrubs. I don't want to see a fic from it, but I felt like saying that.

Thank you! :yes:

Guest Mith'Quessir
How about:

Dragonball (z)(gt)

Naruto (we all know who I would ask for in this show)

Teen Titans

do you do any of those?

I can definitely do Dragonball. Z or GT, because I can hardly remember the original. I would mess up on timelines and ages and just no.

Who would you prefer to see the drabble focused around? I can give pretty much anybody a try.

Archived