Sneeze Fetish Forum

Stifled Sneezes

Guest Sneeze and Read

Guest Sneeze and Read

My favorite sneeze is stifled. I do, however, prefer the stifled sneeze when you can hear the sneeze in the nose, like this: Ah, ah, ah, krxxx. Does anyone know what i am talkig about, and if so, do you have any free wavs/videos (or know of any) that I can watch/listen to? Thanks!

I prefer unstifled sneezes, but I real nice stifle can be enjoyed by me... I like stifles with the release at the end. Something like, "Ha-knx-choo!" I had a crush that did that once... I remember to much :yes:

I prefer that they not stifle, but if they are going to , I love the whole "failed stifle" syndrome. I like it when some sort of noise escapes, so I know that they actually sneezed. And if it's a fit, I would like the stifles to gradually get louder.

I love stifles :lol:

the only stifle i really dont like are the really squelchy ones, like the snot-stopper ones :lol:

I love clean, cute stifles and stifles with a release at the end, like "choo" or "ehh".

Completely silent stifles are lovely too, provided i can see them properly :lol:

My favorite sneeze is stifled. I do, however, prefer the stifled sneeze when you can hear the sneeze in the nose, like this: Ah, ah, ah, krxxx.

I tend to prefer full blown released sneezes over stifles. However, the type of stifles you described I tend to like. I also love to see someone try to stifle who normally never does. In those senarios, I do like them very much. :lol:

I love clean, cute stifles and stifles with a release at the end, like "choo" or "ehh".

Completely silent stifles are lovely too, provided i can see them properly :lol:

I completely agree with all of this! The only thing that makes it even better is when it's a whole stifled fit. I went to school with a girl who had amazing, completely silent fits of about 5-10 sneezes at least once a day. It was rather astounding to watch and I don't know how she did it. I also like it when the sneezes in a fit get more intense and harder to stifle. It's okay to let a few go unstifled during a fit. There are many unstifled sneezes that I enjoy, but stifles are definitely my favorite!

I like stifles with the release at the end. Something like, "Ha-knx-choo!"

And it's a weak little choo. Or else some sort of exhalation. I like that too. To raise the stakes a bit, it would be interesting to see if that type of sneezer -- if it was multiple sneezes -- could, well, stifle that last bit. No choo, no exhale. It might add to the sound of desperation that stifled sneezes usually give off.

I also like it when the sneezes in a fit get more intense and harder to stifle. It's okay to let a few go unstifled during a fit.

I'm with you on that, Bluii.

Archived