Sneeze Fetish Forum

Handkerchiefs

A big collection

I have been reading the pages for a few weeks now. I was so glad to find that other people thought about handkerchiefs like i did. My thing is ladies with handkerchiefs. I also have my own collection.

My thing is ladies with handkerchiefs.

And a fine thing it is to - shame there seem to be so few around these days.

Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Welcome and enjoy. I would be interested to know a little about your interest in handkerchiefs and their owners, and I'm sure others would too...

Hoping to hear more,

Rhino

Last post was an error. My real favourite is with ladies who have real hankerchiefs. I just think there is something about a lady with or using a handkerchief. I havent got an interest in men using handkerchiefs. I also have a good collection of my own handkerchiefs that i use myself.

Last post was an error. My real favourite is with ladies who have real hankerchiefs. I just think there is something about a lady with or using a handkerchief. I havent got an interest in men using handkerchiefs. I also have a good collection of my own handkerchiefs that i use myself.

Welcome to the forum !

Hanky lovers are a small subgroup indeed, we are glad to have you here.

I am female and I like males using real hankies.

A good collection ? MMMMMM !!

Welcome to the forum !

Hanky lovers are a small subgroup indeed, we are glad to have you here.

I am female and I like males using real hankies.

A good collection ? MMMMMM !!

Thank you countless, i am very glad to of found this small subgroup of hanky lovers. As i say i have a very good collection of hankies which i use and i am also a lover of ladies with hankies.

Archived