Sneeze Fetish Forum

Snape fic help

DaylightStarr

Like the title says, I need some suggestions in writing a Snape fic. I know what I want to use, but I'm having a very hard time coming up with a plot to go with it. I want it to take place while he's still in school and I know I want bare feet to be involved somewhere. And a bathrobe. My fan fiction writing skills are rusty, at best, so I'm having a hard time getting it started, so if I could have someone to just bounce ideas off of that would be great. If you're interested, PM me, please. Thanks a lot.

Daylight

Like the title says, I need some suggestions in writing a Snape fic. I know what I want to use, but I'm having a very hard time coming up with a plot to go with it. I want it to take place while he's still in school and I know I want bare feet to be involved somewhere. And a bathrobe. My fan fiction writing skills are rusty, at best, so I'm having a hard time getting it started, so if I could have someone to just bounce ideas off of that would be great. If you're interested, PM me, please. Thanks a lot.

Daylight

Maybe he can come down with a cold...<--- how original :lol: and deny, deny could be something he does. He tries not to make a big deal out of it, but his cold some how gets to be a big deal, and he still denies? just throwing out ideas ;)

Hmm. It's interesting. Again, just throwing around ideas, and working with what Coyote said, what if he's been sick with a cold all day, but seriously doesn't want to anyone to find out because the Maurauders will be on his back like nobody's business if they do, but at night he sneaks out of the dorm, in his bathrobe and with bare feet, to go to the Room of Requirement where he can be as sick and sneezy as he pleases. I think I'm showing that I know far too much about the Harry Potter books here ;) Just ideas. God knows, I could do with a good Snape sneezefic. I haven't read any new ones for ages.

Archived