Sneeze Fetish Forum

Doctor Who: Tissues in the TARDIS (sorry, rubbish title)

silentdreamer789

Just something I felt like writing. Short and pointless. May be more at some point...

“Hi-tiSHoooo! Hi-TISHoooo! Heh-… heh-… heh-… heh-TISHOOOOO!!!” The Doctor looked up, blinking, as Rose Tyler sneezed her way into the control room of the TARDIS.

“Bless. Not feeling well?”

She sniffled wetly and groaned. “Do I ab not. I dink I caught stubid Bickey’s stubid cold. Ha-…Ha-TISHOOO! Uuurgh.” Leaning over the console, he silently offered her a freshly pressed hanky. She took it with a nod, blowing her nose lustily several times. “I feel tewwible.”

He opened his mouth to reply, when he was cut off by an enormous, masculine sneeze from the corridor. “HUROOOOSHOOOO!“ They both turned to the door in time to see Captain Jack Harkness stumble into the room, nose buried in a large white handkerchief.

The Doctor groaned. “Not you too?” The other man blew his nose strongly into the cloth before replying “Dot be too what?” in a voice just as stuffy as Rose’s.

“You caught Mickey’s cold. So did Rose. Should I be jealous?” He quickly raised his hands in defence as he was fixed with a bleary, but still intimidating glare from Rose. “Kidding!”

Jack snuffled into his hanky. “He’s dot really by type.” he batted his eyelids at the Doctor playfully.

“You have a type? I thought you just hit on everything with a pulse. Or without, actually, sometimes…OW! What was that for?” He rubbed his arm where Rose had hit him.

“Sdop teasig hib. He’s sick. Hi-tishooo!” She sneezed before she could raise her borrowed hanky, spraying the air in front of her.

“Bless you, Rose.” Jack rubbed at his streaming nose with his hanky, sniffling. “But I’b dot sick. HA-SHOOOO! Id’s just aller…aller…AH-CHOOOO! Allergies.” He blew his nose again. The Doctor raised an eyebrow. “Nice try. But the TARDIS gets rid of any allergens at the door.”

“Bud dot…Hi-shoo! Cold viruses?” Rose joined in the conversation.

The Doctor shook his head. “Not if you’ve already been infected.. Sorry.”

“Well, don’t you hab a cure?” She snuffled.

Jack shook his head at the same time the Doctor said “Not for the common cold. I’m a genius, not a miracle worker.”

“Sob genius…” Rose muttered, sniffling madly. He pretended not to hear. “However,” he said instead. “I do make the best chicken soup in the known universe.”

Rose pouted, sulkily. “I’b dot hugry. hi-… hi-… hi-TISHoo.” She blew her nose loudly, then sneezed again. Jack joined in, his powerful sneezes echoing through the room. “Thags, Doc, bud I-…HACHOOOO! Ha-RUSHOOO! HAAAAASHOOOO!!! I’b dot si- ah-…ah-…ah-RUSHooo! Heh-CHOOOO! I’b dot-…HUROOOOOOSHOOOOOOO!” He blew his nose liquidly. “Oh bugger id all. Rose, I’b goig to kill your boyfred…AHRUUUUUSHOOOO!”

Rose blew her own nose. “You’ll hab to wait …id…line…HI-shoo! HI-SHOOOOOO! Hi-…hi-…hi-…HISHOOOOOO!!!!!! Ad he’s dot by…HI-chooo! Urghhh…Boyfred…”

The Doctor looked from one sneezing, snuffling human to the other. He sighed, then grinned slightly. “Come on you two.” He ushered them forwards. “The couch and tv are crying out for your company.”

Well, hope someone enjoyed! It was fun to write, anyway.

silentdreamer789

Very cute read! Thank you! I used to love watching that show when I was younger. My dad and my sister were huge fans!

I have not seen Doctor Who, but I really enjoyed your story, silentdreamer789, thank you. I hope you'll add to it sometime. :cryhappy:

Hooray, hooray! Rose finally sneezes! And with lots of yummy sparay too.

And Captain Jack....I think I feel a muse coming on.

This is excellent! lots of big male and female sneezes and discreet hankiework, including hankie-lending and the introductory sneeze-exordium. Could it be better?

I love it...love the comment about how Jack will sleep with anything that has a pluse. :) Its really true. Love Rose sneezing too bless her, she doesn't do it enough.

XXX

And Captain Jack....I think I feel a muse coming on.

I certainly hope so! There aren't enough Doctor Who/Torchwood fics out there!

love the comment about how Jack will sleep with anything that has a pluse

Good! That line very nearly got cut, so I'm glad you liked it.

Thanks to everyone for the lovely comments, I'm really glad you liked it. This was my first time writing female sneezes, so I'm glad it wasn't a complete diaster! I may post another part, or a sequel, at some point, if I get the inspiration...

thanks again,

silentdreamer789

Fantastic. Late season 1 would make it Christopher Eccleston as well wouldn't it. Very nice. :):)

Fantastic. Late season 1 would make it Christopher Eccleston as well wouldn't it. Very nice. :):)

It would indeedy. Glad you liked.

silentdreamer789

• 2 years later...

sorry for bumping this but i have to say this is one of my all time faves!! there just aren't enough doctor who/torchwood fics!!

I totally agree with Cara! This is an amazing story, really adorable !! I just (for some strange reason....haha) got addicted to Dr. Who. :P Lines are perfect The characters are captured perfectly. Thanks for the read !

Archived