Sneeze Fetish Forum

Gotta love cultural exchange

Mmm...

Ok, so its the German exchange again, and I've pulled some German guy who can't speak anything other than Schwabisch, which is a bitch to have to translate. Lucky for me, he brough a load of pretty German women with him, and the hottest weekend of the summer seems to be making those on bothe sides of France sneeze a lot...

Let's start English; one bitch we have with us (H) is allergic to cats and pollen, and is a very stubborn stifler. She has these 5 sneeze extravaganza fits, which she tries to hold back (no hands!). At the moment however, she's obviously a little under the weather as at least half of these sneezes are getting through; "Ngnk! Issssh! Ngnk Nhjink!" You get the idea. She had a fit in a presentation by a teacher today, and was blushing so much! This brings me to another H, who usually lets her hay fever out to play (Es CHEW!), but she was forced to stifle two spectacular sneezes, both sounding like the camera girl in the french videos (you know who I mean...).

Last english one, a girl called S, gt the cutest little pre sneeze and cupped her hands over her nose. She gives a little '"heh-tisch!" and then hitches twice ( :winkkiss: ) before sneezing in the same way. She then pinched her nose and stifled the last one, before asking me for a hug... (don't ask)

Moving to Germany, and one girl called C obviously suffering, because se coughs every now and thenn. More importantly, she's given a double and 2 quintuples! The double was cute; she was across the room and got this glazed look in her (really sexy) large eyes. She kind of sneezed downwards into her hand, but I think I saw spray miss her hands. The first 5x was on a heavliy air conditioned bus, where she sneezed really powerful 'HahCHOO!' sneezes into her fist. I blessed her in german, and she responded in Schwabisch before realising I couldn't understand, so she switched to regular German and I found out that she had hay fever. The last fit wad the same, but in a classroom. She was across the room, snd the first sneeze escaped her hand!

*Pauses writing to sneeze into keyboard... eww*Mmm...

Ok, so its the German exchange again, and I've pulled some German guy who can't speak anything other than Schwabisch, which is a bitch to have to translate. Lucky for me, he brough a load of pretty German women with him, and the hottest weekend of the summer seems to be making those on bothe sides of France sneeze a lot...

Let's start English; one bitch we have with us (H) is allergic to cats and pollen, and is a very stubborn stifler. She has these 5 sneeze extravaganza fits, which she tries to hold back (no hands!). At the moment however, she's obviously a little under the weather as at least half of these sneezes are getting through; "Ngnk! Issssh! Ngnk Nhjink!" You get the idea. She had a fit in a presentation by a teacher today, and was blushing so much! This brings me to another H, who usually lets her hay fever out to play (Es CHEW!), but she was forced to stifle two spectacular sneezes, both sounding like the camera girl in the french videos (you know who I mean...).

Last english one, a girl called S, gt the cutest little pre sneeze and cupped her hands over her nose. She gives a little '"heh-tisch!" and then hitches twice ( :drool: ) before sneezing in the same way. She then pinched her nose and stifled the last one, before asking me for a hug... (don't ask)

Moving to Germany, and one girl called C obviously suffering, because se coughs every now and thenn. More importantly, she's given a double and 2 quintuples! The double was cute; she was across the room and got this glazed look in her (really sexy) large eyes. She kind of sneezed downwards into her hand, but I think I saw spray miss her hands. The first 5x was on a heavliy air conditioned bus, where she sneezed really powerful 'HahCHOO!' sneezes into her fist. I blessed her in german, and she responded in Schwabisch before realising I couldn't understand, so she switched to regular German and I found out that she had hay fever. The last fit wad the same, but in a classroom. She was across the room, snd the first sneeze escaped her hand!

*Pauses writing to sneeze into keyboard... eww*

I won't bore wih the 4 average doubles that a girl (T) gave out, sufficed to say they're the kind of sneezes ou see on youtube once, but never go back to. "Achoo!"

Last but not least, the girl I could marry if I weren't a guy and conditioned stereotypically to hate commitment, gave me this great sneeze. Our fire alarm decided to go off, and I was chatting with this girl (another C) when she turned her head, cupped hands and let out this beautiful 'Heh-tishhoo!'. Again I blessed her, and then I spent like 5 minutes fumbling through the german for "you're the prettiest girl here" etc. I may be biased because she's so cool, but that was a nice sneeze.

Say aye if you read through the entire thing.

aye and it was mmmm a good read too :lol: man if I had the time to go over all the little but good observations running in my head and write them down I'd probably end up with a list even a bit longer :lmfao: you're get a thumb up for taking the time and doing it in an interesting manner. Kudos.

aye and it was a good read too :lol:

man if I had the time to go over all the little but good observations running in my head and write them down I'd probably end up with a list even a bit longer :lmfao: you're get a thumb up for taking the time and doing it in an interesting manner. Kudos.

aye

Fantastic Obs, dear! And bless you for your keyboard sneeze! It's so much fun to sneeze when you're on the forum ... adds a little bit of irony to the situation!

Schwebisch is tough to get through... there was a German student last year in my translation & composition class, and his accent was bloody atrocious (in terms of standard, Hochdeutsch german anyway :lmfao:) but still fun to try and puzzle through!

Good obs as well! :lmfao:

Archived