Sneeze Fetish Forum

Frost, being totally wrong...

TheGreenFaerie

laughing.gif This is cause Aku said she liked this part of our RP....and so I had to draw it and watch her freak out. Oh, and Chui...please put the toad down before viewing. K?

IMG_1326.jpg

:D:bleh: *Heartattack* OMGosh THAT IS FREAKIN' HAWT!!! :lol: I love his pose, he seems so vulnerable and powerless to the sneeze...plus he's leaning against the sink for support...:) hee hee I love his expression too! I love your work, I'm just usually to lazy busy to comment ;) But yeah, my excuse sucks, so...This is by far my favourite piece of art by you EVER! The hands are perfecto!

I just love how sexy Frost looks in this piccy *fangirlish squee* And DAMN, I want his bathroom >.< It's my favourite colours!

Once again, love it! :D And sorry for being to lazy to comment anywhere else :nohappy:

And did I mention, LURVE?! ;)

This my brain.

This is my brain on frostwrongnesslogo.jpg

Holy crackling braincells of DOOM, Batman....I....guh......*SPAZZ FLAIL FREAK!*

Composure? WHAT IS THAT?!?!

OMG, I just love, love, LOVE all the little details you put into the pic, too....you pulled it RIGHT out of my head....*SNORT* you even put the tampons in there....HAHAHAHAHA!!! Gah, you are SO the MISTRESS of fine detail, holy freakin' BALLS!!!!

And....AND!!! Expression....hnngggh.....the FAILURE to STAND STRAIGHT....RARGHGGJSGKKJFLSDKJFSDLKFJSDKLFJS!!!!

And....half....naked......:D

Excuse me....I have to.....FIND MY BRAIN. Yes. *FLEE!*

:D

Ok that? THAT? That is TOO FREAKING AWESOME FOR WORDS and I think I just DIED from HOTNESS OVERLOAD oh yeeesssss... :D

Hair...hands...expression...mmm, body... Hnnnghh... :bleh:

*faints*

nooo. :bleh:

NoooOOoooOOooOOoooOoooOoo...

guhrr.... YARGLEDEYFAH!!! :D *explodes* <-- (and i DONT use those little star things in relation to art :lol: )

I-.... that's NOT RIGHT :) HOW can that be so fuggin GOOD ;):D

ARGH!!! GreenFaerie, that's freaking AMAZING!!!!! AMAZING!!!!!!

I have got to catch my breath dude, i.... noooo...... ;)

Dude.... you're my HERO :nohappy:

hmm....ur....grhjslasfhqwporinqwefas.flakjn cvwerfniowerhn [aoputrnfqowjenrfqgci .........*drops toad in shock*

(now thats saying something if it makes me drop my toad!!!)

ok..like this is just...yeah...uhm....er.....uh huh...that about says it all....

*INSERT RABID FIT OF THE FLAILY WAZA*

wow....*stutters some more* hmm....im really trying to come up with something good here...but have no words...brain...pants...fire....

tampons??? do i see tampons? im not even gonna ask....i dont wanna know...

ok..so i had to scroll back and drool some more....this is way too hot! the coloring in exquisite...totally flounders around with nothing worthy to say!!

*throws up hands in despair*

im gonna go catch that toad again.....

Ok, NO way is this topic sinking into the deep depths of the Artwork void without a few more awesome comments :lmfao:

Becuase OMFG it SO deserves it!! :lmfao:

LOOK AT IT!!! It's like.... the most beautiful detail EVER :lmfao:

Stare at it people.... :lmfao:

I love it and you GreenFaerie :lmfao:

*obediently stares*

:lmfao:

my room now resembles a cross between a jackson pollack and a kids splatter paint....thats all thats left of my brain...and of course my panties...

GF...will you take care of my toad??

Okay...yes. I can see why that NEEDED to be drawn. I am struck by the level of detail that you put into the background. (I'm always FAR too lazy to draw backgrounds myself. Once I get the "good stuff" on paper I go "okay, I'm done!")

Heh, heh...I really should be complimenting the hotness, shouldn't I? But for some reason I just need to go on about how well you draw perspective and objects and add texture with your colouring! I'm really taken by it!

MWAHAHAHAHA! :lmfao: OMG you guys are awesome! You spoil the shit outta me, I swear! :lmfao:

Aku!...wtf?...how did you get the FROST WRONGNESS! To be all...frosty and SWEET! LMAO I about died when I saw it. ...and Chui- yes, I shall take good care of your toad...*names him Fred* Hippo, you kick ass, thanks for posting TWICE! *squee!* And thanks to VoOs, KawaiiKitty, and NameTaken too!

Kawaii, I know what you mean about backgrounds :lmfao: when I did this one I was sitting there going 'why am I making this background so detailed!?' but there it just came out like that hehe. OH and just so you guys know- that's not Frost's bathroom :lmfao: That's Merry's. Hense the tampons and oil of olay...geez just look at all the CRAP she's got in there! Frost can find plenty of meds to get high on ;D

MWAHAHAHAHA! :shy: OMG you guys are awesome! You spoil the shit outta me, I swear! :lol:

Aku!...wtf?...how did you get the FROST WRONGNESS! To be all...frosty and SWEET! LMAO I about died when I saw it. ...and Chui- yes, I shall take good care of your toad...*names him Fred* Hippo, you kick ass, thanks for posting TWICE! *squee!* And thanks to VoOs, KawaiiKitty, and NameTaken too!

Kawaii, I know what you mean about backgrounds :twisted: when I did this one I was sitting there going 'why am I making this background so detailed!?' but there it just came out like that hehe. OH and just so you guys know- that's not Frost's bathroom :laugh: That's Merry's. Hense the tampons and oil of olay...geez just look at all the CRAP she's got in there! Frost can find plenty of meds to get high on ;D

*Turns to camera looking stunned with a mouthful of oil of olay* It's not making me high :( Let's try that bottle of cream...

Durr, i HAD to post twice! Because ARGLEDYGAH!! This picture is stunning. Really. And this would make 3 :omg:

Archived