Sneeze Fetish Forum

Star Wars: I'm Not Going Anywhere

Title: I’m Not Going Anywhere

Author: Unicornpearlz

Rated: PG

Summary: While going to meet the Gungans, Qui-Gon catches a cold.

Disclaimer: Star Wars and its characters aren’t mine. I just play with the ideas

“Heh-keshorn!” Qui-Gon sneezed wetly, the force of the sneeze propelling him forward. “Darn Gungans in their under-unde-wah-ter HeschkeCHUN! city.” He blew into his handkerchief fully.

“Oh come now, Master, it’s not their fault. They have cold blood, so the chill in the air doesn’t bother them as it does us,” Obi-Wan said sitting on the edge of the bed.

Qui-Gon glared at him over the handkerchief. “This is not the presentation a Jedi should be making. “Hep-kessessh!” His silvering brown hair fell over his shoulders.

“Blesses,” Obi-Wan said, pushing them back.

Qui-Gon shivered and moved towards Obi-Wan’s touch.

“Messa sorry, but a tour a’da city hasa been arranged. IT would be a bad thing to not to go,” Jar Jar Binks said, poking his head into the room.

“Heh-kushussh!” Qui-Gon sneezed heavily and shuddered.

“Alright, I’ll be right there,” Obi-Wan answered, stroking Qui-Gons leg through the covers.

Jar Jar looked nervous. “Nosa, both of yous gots to be there. But, uhhh… you sees sneezing and coverings your face is bad. Makes peoples think you thinks less of them.”

Obi-Wan looked at Qui-Gon nervously as he sneezed wetly again.

“Ah-kesshuhn!”

“Are you up to it, Master?” Obi-Wan asked.

“No, but it doesn’t look like I have much of a choice.”

The ride of choice was a giant bubble, which was dry, but chilly.

Qui-Gon stifled a sneeze and shivered.

Obi-Wan noticed and moved closer to him, putting his arm around Qui’s. He could feel the head radiating off of Qui-Gon and whispered, “Are you alright?”

To his surprise, Qui-Gon shook his head. Qui-Gon was known for making things seem less serious than they were. The fact that he was admitting his illness was a bad sign.

They spent the rest of the tour locked arm in arm, and then quickly went back to their room for the night.

“Hep-ke-TISH!” Qui-Gon sneezed wetly. He had been propped up against the pillows, but the force of the sneeze ben him in half anyway.

“Bless,” Obi-Wan said sympathetically, as he pulled Qui-Gon back, to lean against him.

Qui-Gon turned on his side and snuggled into Obi-Wan’s chest. He coughed, congested, and snorted against the pressure.

Obi-Wan rubbed his hand up and down Qui-Gon’s back making sure to hold him close.

/This is no use./ Qui-Gon sent telepathically. /Please get some rest, so at least one of us is in the correct state of mind tomorrow./ “Hes-PleskeocCHEW!” The sneeze exploded out of him, hard, fast and wet. It took him by such surprise that he didn’t have time to catch it, spraying it into Obi-Wan’s sleep shirt.

Before he could even stammer out an apology, Obi-Wan was shushing him and pulling him even closer.

Qui-Gon blew his nose roughly and groaned. “How pathetic you must think I am,” he mumbled.

“Hardly,” Obi-Wan answered planting a kiss on his Master’s too warm forehead.

“A Jedi Master should not become as ill as this.”

‘True, but it does happen. Remember when Master Amundi caught Rodian flu last year and almost infected the entire Temple?”

He remembered. As two of the few who had not contracted the virus, he and Obi-Wan helped tend to those who were not so lucky.

“Hechampff! Hesskisshahh!”

“Bless. How about I see about getting you some tea?”

“Hemphchiff! Hechesspahh!” Qui-Gon’s overly exhausted body shook with each sneeze. He shook his head and held onto Obi-Wan. /Don’t want to lose you./

Knowing how needing his Master could be, Obi-Wan combed his fingers through Qui-Gon’s long hair “I’m not going far. Just to the next room.”

“Hah-kehurph!” Qui-Gon shook his head again.

Obi-Wan could feel the exhaustion across the bond. Tentatively, he reached deeper into Qui-Gon’s mind and reached shields that weren’t typically there.

“What’s troubling you, Master?” he asked quietly.

Qui-Gon didn’t notice the question. “Hepkesshesshoo!” Qui-Gon groaned in frustration. “I’m so tired! Can’t you just let me sleep?” he asked his cold.

Taken back by the anger in his voice, Obi-Wan withdrew. “Of course. I apologize.” With a deep breath he shielded his hurt emotions.

That Qui-Gon noticed. “Why do you apologize?”

“I am keeping you awake when you ought to be sleeping.” Obi-Wan answered.

Qui-Gon sighed and snuggled in closer. /Not your fault,/ he sent through their bond, but was surprised to find that shields had been raised. “Is something troubling you?”

“I could ask you the same thing.”

Qui-Gon lay in silence. How could he tell his padawan – his bond mate what terrified him the most? How could he tell him that he was ready for the trials, and to be released? How could he ask him to stay when his training had grown beyond what Qui-Gon could teach him? How could he delude himself into thinking that Obi-Wan would want to stay. He’d lose him by letting go, but on the other hand, he would hurt Obi-Wan by not.

“When you face the trials and you leave me, will you…Hesh-kessh Kehexchtchoo! Egagchtchaa!” He sneezed into his handkerchief and pulled away from Obi-Wan’s grasp.

Obi-Wan sat up straight. “Blesses, Master. Will I what?”

Silence, and a wave from across the bond filled with anxiousness.

“Will I what, Master?”

“Will you still want to be with me? Or,” Qui-Gon choked back a knot in his throat, “will you choose to move beyond me?”

Obi-Wan took Qui-Gon into his strong young arms. “Don’t worry, Master. I’m not going anywhere.”

Secured in his padawan’s arms, the release of the anxiety made the sneezing stop long enough for him to sleep.

Hope y'all like it!

If you want to read more of my stuff, feel free to check out my website. http://www.freewebs.com/unicornpearlz/ It is slowly but surely being added to.

Unicornpearlz

Very nice. Read it before but it was good a second time too. And I really like your website - nice and easy to navigate.

silentdreamer789

Thanks! I should actually mention that there is a second section to this story on my website. WAY smarmy, but I couldn't get it out of my head.

Yayyy, than you so much for writing a story about my FAVORITE pair of all time!!!!! It has been a while since I have read one about them. Wonderfully written and super sweet. Can't wait for the next installment.

Archived