Sneeze Fetish Forum

Rest. Obs Self and a F

sneezesweater

I was eating breakfast in a local place with friends. It's family owned, rather large with a family kind of atmosphere. I'll get to the point. Pepper makes me sneeze, and I swear, everyone at the table used pepper on their food. I knew it was only a matter of time. I was doing ok for about 5 minutes or so, then I got that tickle. Real freakin' deep and inense. I took a fresh hanky from my back pocket and held it in my hand under the table. My breath was hitching, finally after several deep breaths I turned to the side and sneezed a doozy, kind of a loud "HURRRGHARSH URGSH SHOOOO" every one blessed me, but I wasn't done. I gave anothe huge sneeze into my hanky "UUURUSHH USH USH SHOOO", and another "RUSHOOO" I gave to quick honks as I got up to step out side for some fresh air. I stepped through the door and sneezed so loud it felt like a scream. "EEEEYYYYAAAAASHH ASH ASH SHOOOo!!" I just sneezed toward the ground, no hanky this time, and one more "EEYYYESH ESH SHOOOooo!" I finally threw my hanky open and gave a huge booming honk with both nostrils. Adjusted for aclean spot and blew my right nostril then left, all huge honks. I returned to my table, everyone asked if I was allright. I told them about the pepper. I didn't have to sneeze again, but gave several small honks through out the rest of the meal.

The female obs came from, we'll call her Beth. She's a friend of a friend, that I'd just met this weekend. She has long curly blond hair, she's kind of a heavyset lady. Not huge, just thick. I hadn't heard her sneeze until now. We were all leaving we're in the parking lot when Beth lets out a REALLY loud and harsh sneeze herself. "HHHAUGHHHUSHHOOOoo" she stopped for a moment with her fist under her nose, then had a mini fit, that ended with a doozy. "YAASH..uh uh YAUGHESHH..sniff.. HUGHAAAAAASHHH SHOOOoo!!" all, except her first sneeze were very feminine, despite their volume. We both got into the back seat and she began to rummage through her purse. I offered her my back up hanky, but she told me rather proudly that she had her own. She found it, shook it open and gave a god awful, snotty honk, real loud, real violent, real sexy. My friend, we'l call Him, Bob, joked that we were separated at birth. That led to an uncomfortable, yet erotic converstaion about our loud nose blowing. Thank god she didn't look at my pants! Anyway, I should be Going back in January, maybe I'll get to see her again. Plus it'll be cold. She is definately a woman I woundn't mind seeing in a big sweater!

Sorry to have bored you with yet another long obs!

• 2 years later...

Archived