Sneeze Fetish Forum

I am working on a story, anyone interested

Feta Sneeze

Yeah, I've probably already driven most people away with the subtitle, :winkkiss: but yes, it is Dragonball Z, and I have been working on it for quite a while. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in reading it if I posted it. Also, I thought I'd get myself out there before just popping up with some random story that might drive people off.

Let me know if yall are interested, and when I finish it, I'll post if requested.

:yes:

I used to watch DragaonBallZ obsessively, non-stop very often :blushing: I would love to read a DBZ sneeze fic. I think there are more DBZ fans out there who would love to read it...

Well, it would be Vegeta and Goku. Not slashy, just kinda shows that they care about eachother (Later on). It's very long too.

Man, never be afraid to post a story, especially a fanfic. There's always, always, always someone out there who's interested in the same thing. I was going to do a DBZ fic myself...OH SNAP I'm supposed to be writing something right now! I almost forgot about it! Thanks for reminding me! :dead:

Well, thanks for all the replies! I'll get to work on finishing it (always trouble finishing stuff :nohappy: ) I'll post it when I'm done with it, I suppose in the "Stories" board. :proud:

Archived