Sneeze Fetish Forum

First time Obs

baalboda

I don’t post here very much and I figured it was time for me to contribute. I am not into male sneezes, especially my own, but I know many of you out there are. Lately, I have been sneezing quite a bit, which is rare for me. I have allergies, but they usually manifest by way of my asthma, not nasally. It really isn’t so bad. They seem to come on mostly when I first wake up and late at night.

Usually it starts with a tickle, but not in my nose. It usually starts at the back of my throat with a feeling that I can only describe as being like having a piece of popcorn shell stuck back there. Shortly after that, my nose begins to itch, and then it becomes sniffly. Eventually it builds into a sneeze, or rather I should say a series of sets of sneezes. They will usually come out 3 or 4 at a time and then subside briefly. The sneezes are fairly powerful; coming out as a kind of HEPT-CHOO. Then I blow my nose, wait a few minutes, and a new set will come along. After a few sets go by I will be ok for a long while, usually until the morning or late night round comes back again.

Many blesses! I am curious, though, wouldn't you rather have sneezy allergies, than asthma-like ones? I myself, have some allgeries, but they are either skin reactions, or more like asthma. I'd rather sneeze.

But, I do feel for you. Hopefully they are just seasonal? Not year round? :cry:

Thanks for the wlecoming responses. :proud:

Trillium, in response to your question, I have no idea. Part of the reason I find this so odd is that I don't know what is causing it. Very little in my envirionment has changed of late. The only thing that has changed is my new job, but I don't have symptoms there. As soon as my new insurance kicks in, I'm going to the doctor to find out.

Sneesee: I agree, the sneezes are preferable to an asthma attack. It is just the change makes me wonder. As I said in my reply to Trillium, I don't know what this allergy is, so I don't know if it is year round or seasonal. My other allergies are partially seasonal and partially random environmental.

Thaks for the vote of sympathy. :proud:

I'm sorry that you're uncomfortable -- it was thoughtful of you to be generous with your allergies, and share this with us. The detail about the "bit of popcorn shell" feeling was quite wonderful.

Thanks for the wlecoming responses. :winkkiss:

Trillium, in response to your question, I have no idea. Part of the reason I find this so odd is that I don't know what is causing it. Very little in my envirionment has changed of late. The only thing that has changed is my new job, but I don't have symptoms there. As soon as my new insurance kicks in, I'm going to the doctor to find out.

Could be something in the air, I guess, at this time of year.

Good luck with your allergy tests. At least then you'll be able to better control your asthma. (I know all about that; what a pain.)

Thanks for posting the obs.

Well, I haven't been to the doctor as yet, but I believe I found the culprit. I kicked up a good bit of dust while cleaning the apartment the other day and had a huge sneeze fit/asthma attack. It is weird; dust never used to bother me that much.

Archived