Sneeze Fetish Forum

has anyone else changed from using hankies to tissues?

hankyhonk

Hi all,

I've always used hankies but recently I've been thinking of switching from hankies to tissues as to be honest they do seem more sensible in that you always have a dry clean tissue to blow into if you use a pocket pack. Also if you've blown quite a few times already a soiled hanky is not the prettiest of things for others to see!

Just wondered if anyone else had switched from hankies to tissues.

Has anyone switched from tissues to hankies? Just wondered

Cheers

HH

Hi all,

I've always used hankies but recently I've been thinking of switching from hankies to tissues as to be honest they do seem more sensible in that you always have a dry clean tissue to blow into if you use a pocket pack. Also if you've blown quite a few times already a soiled hanky is not the prettiest of things for others to see!

Just wondered if anyone else had switched from hankies to tissues.

Has anyone switched from tissues to hankies? Just wondered

Cheers

HH

I thought about switching to hankies, but it's kleenex all the way for me!

It's hankies all the way for me. Besides the practical reasons why I prefer hankies (size, softness, etc), using a handkerchief gives me so much pleasure I could never give it up!

I used hankies when I was little. Once I got older I found I prefered tissues. It was mostly because my hankies had to be some of the roughest ones out there, and I only used them when I had a cold and once hankies are soaked they arn't very soft anymore and seemed to be much harder on my nose than even the dry ones were. I've stuck with tissues ever since.

• 5 years later...
sexyhankysneeze

I used hankies when I was little. Once I got older I found I prefered tissues. It was mostly because my hankies had to be some of the roughest ones out there, and I only used them when I had a cold and once hankies are soaked they arn't very soft anymore and seemed to be much harder on my nose than even the dry ones were. I've stuck with tissues ever since.

how old were you when you changed from hankies to tissues?