Sneeze Fetish Forum

Request

doggo

I'm not sure am I in any position to hope or ask anything from anybody but... you know... if this happened I would *die*.. NO! You wouldn't be accused of a cold-blooded murder, but I think I might be able to die happy after this happening...

Well, It's Yuu Kanda from D.Gray-man. I haven't really liked the manga OR the anime after the first arc featuring Kanda, but I'm still mad about the fandom because, well, he's just too hot to describe with human words. So if someone *might* come up with fiction/art featuring Yuu who's came down with a cold, I would be a very, very happy in pants person. :)

I can also write you a fic in exchange if you want :) I watch mostly anime - yes, I'm otaku too.

I'll put a list here of anime I'm familiar with, and those that would be easiest for me to write I'll put in bold.

Air

Ayashi no Ceres

Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto

Berserk

Black Lagoon

Chobits

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion

Cowboy Bebop

Crest of the Stars

D.Gray-man

Death Note

Ergo Proxy

Escaflowne

Final Approach

Fruits Basket

Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo

GANTZ

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex

Gravitation

Gungrave

Haré+Guu

Hayate the Combat Butler

Hellsing

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

Hikaru no Go

Innocent Venus

Karin

Le Chevalier D'Eon

Legend of the Galactic Heroes

Love Hina

Lovely Complex

Marmalade Boy

Meine Liebe

Monster

Ouran High School Host Club

Kenshin OVA

X TV

XXXHOLiC

Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge

Oh, and a game:

Fire Emblem - Path of radiance

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

I wrote one for you! It's not the best, only my second story. I hadn't originally planned it to turn into a cold, so it ended kind of abruptly and awkwardly, sorry.

http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/in...showtopic=42136

if you like it, then could you write me a story about Soren from Fire Emblem? Something like allergies or something? I would love you forever! If you don't like it then don't worry about it, I didn't think it was good anyway. :biggrinsmiley: THANKS!!

Wow, this is an OLD thread! I had completely forgotten about it :innocent:

Anyway, thanks for responding, this will give me some fandom nostalgia. ;)

Soren is cuuuuute! ^_^ I'm sorry my writing is sorta stuck at the moment but I can draw a sneezy Soren for you if you like. It's been on my to-do list anyway.

Wow, this is an OLD thread! I had completely forgotten about it :unsure:

Anyway, thanks for responding, this will give me some fandom nostalgia. :blushing:

Soren is cuuuuute! :) I'm sorry my writing is sorta stuck at the moment but I can draw a sneezy Soren for you if you like. It's been on my to-do list anyway.

WOULD LOVE!!!!! <3333 :blushing:

Archived