Sneeze Fetish Forum

TheGreenFaerie

This was a request from...oh dear I forgot who it was that requested it! :drool: I deleted the message after I memorized the drawing HAHA! But I hope you like it!

This is Jane from Disney's Tarzan. I've always thought she was a cute character :drool:

jane.jpg

This was a request from...oh dear I forgot who it was that requested it! :) I deleted the message after I memorized the drawing HAHA! But I hope you like it!

This is Jane from Disney's Tarzan. I've always thought she was a cute character ;)

jane.jpg

This is very adorable. Great work.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi TheGreenFaerie! Thanks so much for posting this! I'm the one who requested it. I really like it! I love her expression, and the hanky is great too! Please, draw more of her if you feel like it! She could be a nice character to add to your work. Drawn in either her dress (fromal and ladylike) or the clothes she wears in the jungle (tank topish think with torn skirt and her hair down). Just a thought! Again, thanks for the drawing.

• 4 years later...

A graceful sneeze from a lovely young lady.

Nicely drawn and it fits her character perefctly.

• 4 years later...

I love the way you do your art. Every time you do this, you make the way they sneeze fit the character extremely well. Nicely done!

Archived