Sneeze Fetish Forum

Tamaki

doggo

Experimenting with new things (practically my first time inking anything, and whoa, that's hard! + trying new watercolor stuff). Have to learn! I want to draw sneezy comics! The noble, sneezy bishounen-soldiers in a submarine! :bleh: ... getting carried away again...

But yeah :rolleyes: Hope you like it! It's Tamaki from Ouran High School Host Club, and... well, I'll put an explanation here as well.

--

tama_small.jpg

And here's an explanation...

why.jpg

Want to see a bit bigger version of Tamaki? Click here!

*STARES*

*tries to speak but can't make a sound*

*STARES some more*

*clears throat, takes deeeep breath...*

OMG YOU DREW TAMAKIIIIII!!! :bleh::blushing: GAAAH, he's so cute I could just EAT him! :rolleyes: I love the way you draw his clothes, the hair, the pose... and the soft watercolors... So wonderful!

Edited to say: Bwahaha! The explanation made me laugh so hard! XD

:omg::laugh::bleh::rolleyes:

OURAN!!! And TAMAKI!!! :blushing: :blushing: :rolleyes: And he's sooooooo immaculately characterised! That pose is fabulous :rolleyes:

This is a marvellous picture and I thank you for sharing it :nohappy:

(LOVE the little cartoon explanation... completely hilarious :innocent: )

VoOs, LET'S EAT TAMAKI WITH WHIPPED CREAM, CARAMEL SAUCE, STRAWBERRIES, MERINGUE AND ROASTED ALMONDS AND COFFEE! :bleh::rolleyes::blushing:

VoOs, LET'S EAT TAMAKI WITH WHIPPED CREAM, CARAMEL SAUCE, STRAWBERRIES, MERINGUE AND ROASTED ALMONDS AND COFFEE! :blushing: :blushing: :rolleyes:

YAAAAY! :rolleyes:

*gets out plates and coffee cups*

ITADAKIMASU!

*EATS* :bleh:

Eee, lovely <3 I love the soft effect of the watercolors. It really gives the picture a very slow, mellow and almost dramatic/melancholy feel.

(And now I know where the camper Tamaki got his name from. Ouran fan. Figures.

...I still need to see that show...)

Guest change

zomg it's Tamaki! He's so awesome and sparkly...I love the pose. He would totally be over-dramatic about sneezing, hehe :yes: You use watercolors really nicely, too <3

-flails arms like rabid gan girl- kyaaaaaaaaa~

OHMYGOD I officially love you. Tamaki is sex appeal on a stick with those eyes and guh.

my pants combusted, exploded, and melted. Much like me right now. This is is sexalicious, and MPH! God I want to grab you and hug you real tight right now.

Unnhhh its soooo cute >w<

I'll control myself now XD

Oh, now that's a piece of loveliness... and Tamaki's overly melodramatic pose is so befitting of him. I love it! I even skipped my usual order of threads I visit first when I saw on the top page that someone had drawn Tamaki. Squee! :yes:

I do not know this character, but I love him anyway! :D :D That's an AWESOME picture!! I love the "helplessness" of it. I hope to see more of your art! :yuck:

:hug:ZOMG!!! TAMAKI-KUUUUUUUN!!! *squeezes to death*

SQUEEEE! I didn't think anyone on this forum knew about Ouran High School Host club, let alone watched it!!!! I was so very wrong :nohappy: His expression is just so helpless...so...GAH... :D I can so imagine that...He'd expect a big fuss from everyone :hug: I love that boy :hug:

If this did happen on the show, then...:boom:

EEEEEEEEEEE, I can only imagine the twins sneezing! GAAAH! I have to draw them! :D

Thankyou for this, it is le gorgeus! :yuck:

ZOMGWTFBBQ, I'm so happy that you guys like Tamaki as much as I do and enjoy this! This really gets me so motivated, thank you so much for all encouragement! :)

Baniira OMG lets zombificate together after we have died of imagining too vividly Mamoru Miyano sneezing as Tamaki and hug! :hug:

And Akutenshi, glad you liked it even if you don't know him... haha, I must say that this guy is probably the most dashing, self-centered, lovely, idiotic, theatrical, lovable attention-seeking brat I have seen in Anime.

Name Taken, I love him too! ;) ... but the twins? OMG, please do that! They are wonderful... I've had this idea that the twins were sitting back-to-back, and the other one is just about to sneeze, and the other is jus sneezing.. if that inspires you, go and take it!

Now I'll go to sleep and hope I have dreams about Tamaki laying nacked on a bed of sans rival.

Hehe, I keep returning to this thread to drool over poor Tamaki-kun again and again... The lovable baka :inlove:

Ooohh, and if NameTaken does the Twins ( :heart: !!! ), maybe I could try and draw Mori...? He and Tamaki are my favorite hosts. :naughty:

Oh. I just got this image in my head. :blink: Imagine a Host club for sneeze fetishists only, with all the Ouran hosts presenting different "sneezing types". Oh crap, there's another idea for a fic I would love to write if I only mastered the English language better <_<

(Is this what you call a...threadjack?? :( )

oh SQUEEEEE!!!! that is so awesome!!! i dont know this guy, but im just stunned at how amazing your art is! this is just wonderful!!!

*flails about*

*faints*

ok..im back....dude...seriously...that is just wonderful!!!!!

:(

Wooooow, that's amazing! :D

Things I love with this picture:

-he's cute

-he's got allergies

-he looks helpless

*goes and gets more flowers* Nyeheheh.... ^_^

AHHHHHH :dead: I love Ouran!!!!!! your my hero...although i love allllll of the characters to death but tamaki and the twins are my favorites ...the twins are to die for but tamaki just has the greatest personality. I love both the manga and the anime series. Sooooo great!!! *jumps you!!!* thank you thank you thank you for sharing :shy:

Oh. I just got this image in my head. :innocent: Imagine a Host club for sneeze fetishists only, with all the Ouran hosts presenting different "sneezing types". Oh crap, there's another idea for a fic I would love to write if I only mastered the English language better <_<

Sneeze host club?! LOL! Man, could ANYONE draw a club-picture of these? Please? Pretty please? :twisted:

Oh, and another wacko idea: Sneezenote.

- The human whose name is written in this note shall sneeze.

- This note will not take effect unless the writer has the person's face in their mind when writing his/her name. Therefore, people sharing the same name will not be affected.

- If the cause of sneeze is written within 40 seconds of writing the persons name, it will happen.

- If the cause of sneeze is no specified, the person will simply sneeze whithout any particular reason.

- After writing the cause of sneeze, the details of the sneeze should be written in next 6 minutes and 40 seconds.

... omg I need a life :nerd:

Oh and Daystar, yeah the twins are the ulitmate hot, but still, LOL yeah great personality :laugh: I know what you mean, he's the most lovable idiot. (Still loving your sig :twisted: )

Guest iffthelurker

GUH! TAMAKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

OMG, I just finally started watching Ouran High School Host Club about a month ago and...*FLAIL* This is SO AWESOME!!!! That pose is so very DramaQueen!Tamaki...PERFECT! And the same with the look on his face, the poor, allergy-ridden, wilted bishounen, just begging for the girls to start swooning over him and caring for him...:lol:

I am again amazed at your ability with watercolors. Simply gorgeous!

(and I also got sidetracked by your avatar...I <3 Sai!!!!!)

OHHHHH TAMAKI-SENPAI!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

Shiny_bug, you did an absolutely fantastic job with that picture!!! Oh my gosh, you captured his expression *perfectly* and your coloring is lovely. XD Thank you so much for sharing!!

I'm so happy that there are Ouran fans on the forum---I just started watching it myself, and it is hilarious and cute and I love it. XD Btw, VoOs, props to you for the "Sneeze Fetish Host Club"!!!! LOL After watching the first episode, my deranged mind immediately thought of the same thing!! And now that I have Shiny_bug's lovely picture on my desktop, I'm going to happily daydream about such a thing over and over and over...lol

:vict: --Doji

• 2 weeks later...

Oh thank you iffthelurker and and dojichik :D What I love about watercolours is the way my hand starts to tremble when I dip my brush in light pink and start to pain the rosy nose... :nosebleed:

I'm still dreaming about painting VoOs' idea into a whole club picture... Tamaki in the middle ofcourse in a kind of dramatic "The Lady of the Camellias" -pose, Mori bent over by a huge sneeze, the twins tending to eachother, Kyouya stiffling into a neat handkerchief... haha!

I'm still dreaming about painting VoOs' idea into a whole club picture... Tamaki in the middle ofcourse in a kind of dramatic "The Lady of the Camellias" -pose, Mori bent over by a huge sneeze, the twins tending to eachother, Kyouya stiffling into a neat handkerchief... haha!

OMG, that's exactly how I imagined it too! :D In fact, when I first got the idea, I started to sketch a little just for the fun of it: Tamaki caught in a dramatic build-up with his finger raised in a warning pose...Mori sneezing while carrying Honey on his back...Hikaru kissing a sneezy-looking Kauru on the nose...and Kyouya stifling of course. They were really crappy sketches, done in my note-book during a car ride, but I'm starting to think that I will HAVE to carry out this idea if I want to stay sane. :nosebleed:

OMG, that's exactly how I imagined it too! :D In fact, when I first got the idea, I started to sketch a little just for the fun of it: Tamaki caught in a dramatic build-up with his finger raised in a warning pose...Mori sneezing while carrying Honey on his back...Hikaru kissing a sneezy-looking Kauru on the nose...and Kyouya stifling of course. They were really crappy sketches, done in my note-book during a car ride, but I'm starting to think that I will HAVE to carry out this idea if I want to stay sane. :nosebleed:

YES, YES, YES!

(and that extra-sinful idea too!)

• 2 years later...

Tamaki is love even though I can't see him. I gets the idea...

VoOs, LET'S EAT TAMAKI WITH WHIPPED CREAM, CARAMEL SAUCE, STRAWBERRIES, MERINGUE AND ROASTED ALMONDS AND COFFEE! :hyper::blushing::hyper:

YAAAAY! ;)

*gets out plates and coffee cups*

ITADAKIMASU!

*EATS* :o

*sniff* :wub:

You don't share? *sniffsniff* :D *look away*

Archived