Sneeze Fetish Forum

Anyone interested?

matilda3948

Would anyone be interested in a sneezy NCIS fiction? I've recently realized just how full of fun characters this show is and I think some of them should suffer :D

If anyone's interested, post if there's a specific character/scenario you'd like.

Would anyone be interested in a sneezy NCIS fiction? I've recently realized just how full of fun characters this show is and I think some of them should suffer :yes:

If anyone's interested, post if there's a specific character/scenario you'd like.

Oh wow. :o:twisted: I am so interested in this. :D I would love to see a sneezy Gibbs. :yes: The only scenario I can come up with at the moment is him having a cold.

Oh wow. :wub::nohappy: I am so interested in this. :( I would love to see a sneezy Gibbs. :D The only scenario I can come up with at the moment is him having a cold.

Um. Yes. Colds are good. Colds and Gibbs are very, very, very good. *nods randomly* ^_^

Abyssinia,

Barrie

Yay, Gibbs! And isn't there a bit in the episode SWAK when he says he never gets colds or the flu? Definately some potential there...

silentdreamer789

Yay, Gibbs! And isn't there a bit in the episode SWAK when he says he never gets colds or the flu? Definately some potential there...

silentdreamer789

Oh yeah, now that you mention it. I do remember him saying that. That line definitely calls for a Gibbs with a cold story. :lol:

dms

Awww...it's so good to know there are others out there who appreciate the beauty that is Mark Harmon :laugh:

I'm hoping to have a story up by tomorrow.

Thanks all!

Awww...it's so good to know there are others out there who appreciate the beauty that is Mark Harmon :laugh:

Oh, dear God, yes. :laugh:

*is not, not, NOT going to promise any Mark Harmon fic, considering she's owed fic in other fandoms for almost a year now*

Abyssinia,

Barrie

Awww...it's so good to know there are others out there who appreciate the beauty that is Mark Harmon :rolleyes:

Oh, dear God, yes. :)

*is not, not, NOT going to promise any Mark Harmon fic, considering she's owed fic in other fandoms for almost a year now*

Abyssinia,

Barrie

It's finished--in the stories section "Under the Weather"

Would anyone be interested in a sneezy NCIS fiction? I've recently realized just how full of fun characters this show is and I think some of them should suffer :D

Forgive my ignorance, but what is NCIS?

(Now I crawl back beneath the rock under which I've been living.)

[

Forgive my ignorance, but what is NCIS?

(Now I crawl back beneath the rock under which I've been living.)

NCIS (Naval Criminal Investigative Service) is the CBS tv show starring Mark Harmon.

Archived