Sneeze Fetish Forum

self obs (F)

Hellsingfan

I don't sneeze very often so I wanted to see if I could induce a sneeze.

First, I tried pepper...ALOT of pepper...still didn't work. Next, I tried the tissue thing when you have to roll it into a point...but for some reason, I kept gagging..so I stopped O.o

I went back to the pepper method, but this time I put some of the powder into my hands and just threw it up in the air (made quite a mess ^^;:rolleyes: I inhaled and yes, finallly! that pre-sneeze sensation...lasted atleast 10 seconds. Then I sneezed...just a single (I rarely sneeze twice) sounded like.."KECHHTTuhhh" but really loud.

Well, this is the first time I induce a sneeze...and write about it >.>

Mmmm, sounds yummy; nice and big. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

But all those clouds of pepper sound a bit complicated; I wonder if you would get more or indeed easier sneezes if you went for the semi-solid piece of plastic as a tickling agent solution. The general favourite seems to be the clothes sales tag thing, but almost anything of the same semi-bendy consistency works well; the other day I used the little strip that you pull off the cap of a plastic pill-bottle; you know what I mean. It was more effective than I expected.

Let us know how you get on.

And welcome to the forum.

Mmmm, sounds yummy; nice and big. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

But all those clouds of pepper sound a bit complicated; I wonder if you would get more or indeed easier sneezes if you went for the semi-solid piece of plastic as a tickling agent solution. The general favourite seems to be the clothes sales tag thing, but almost anything of the same semi-bendy consistency works well; the other day I used the little strip that you pull off the cap of a plastic pill-bottle; you know what I mean. It was more effective than I expected.

Let us know how you get on.

And welcome to the forum.

Oh, okay..I'll try that next time!

Thanks! :shy: