Sneeze Fetish Forum

Told someone!

doggo

Yeah, I never had IMAGINED that I would tell anybody, but after hanging on this forum it just started to feel quite.. natural.

Yesterday we went to a park to get drunk (typical Finnish summer-activity) with my best friend, whom I have known for about 17 years. We were both quite hung over already, we had lots of great food (sallad, little pies, foccaccia, pastries...), sparkling wine and French cider. A perfect warm, sunny night, laying on a blancket, eating and getting slowly drunk, and talking mainly about all those hilarious and quite slutty things we had done when we were around 17-19. We talked loads about sex and suddenly I just blurted out: "You know, I'm a fethisist. I've always had this thing, since I was a child. Recently I've found this community in the internet for my kind of people. They're all so great..." etc. But I didn't tell what was this "fetish" about. And she didn't ask, so I was like "oh well, she might have noticed anyway."

Well, we took a tram away from the park, and she went to sit just behind a couple of really nice-looking boys (around 20). Now comes the obs. She's this really tall, loud, gorgeous lady, with waist-lenght blonde dreadlocks and amazing sense or style. Suddenly she sneezes twice to her cupped hand, in this extremely girly, "hm-tshiiiih!" -style. That was so unlike her! She said sorry, I said "No, that was really cute! So feminine!" She was like "my sneezes are not that cute..." I said: "No, that was just like the perfect, girly little sneeze! You must have been practicing on that!". It was shocking! Me to have that kind of discussion? Never! I'm normally paralyzed if someone sneezes, and definately can't even bless. "Man, she must know somehow", I was thinking. The funniest thing: when she had sneezed, the other boy before us turned his head around and looked at her. No wonder, it was really so cute.

Well, we walked to a bar while singing Buck-Tick, we took drinks and sat down, lighting our cigarrettes (there's still a couple of places where you can do that!), she blew out some smoke and said: "you know, you still didn't tell me what it was, that fetish of yours." OMG, she doesn't still know. I was like, "you know, you should have figured it out already, I have always been giving you hints." She insisted that I told her, and finally I said something like "well, I like... boys who are.. well... sick." She understood instantly. "Oh? That's why you liked so much Raskolnikov in Crime and punishment? Oh the hot and feverish breathing...". Me: "Yeah, and you know, some other stuff as well.. like... sneezing. You remember when Kyouhei was sick in Yamato Nadeshiko Shichihenge? That was hot!" She kept silent for a while and said: "I should have guessed! It all comes together now, you always liked that stuff, and I just thought it was cool... I should have known!"

Well, we had a great night alltogether. And man, is this refreshing! :laugh:

Sorry for a long ramble.

Wow, that's great! And she was so cool about it :laugh: Good for you!

And a little off-topic: you sang BUCK-TICK??! :laugh: I'm so addicted to that band! :(

Congratulations! That sounds like the ideal scenario for telling someone about something like that. Good work! I'm glad it went so well.

Thanks guys! :) It's not so much about me having guts, btw. It's just her being too awesome to imagine!

And VoOs, Oh yeah. OH YEAH. First time for me to sing in Japanese when drunk. But Buck-Tick, OH YES! :omg: BTW, still a bit off-topic, seen that clip in u-tube, in which Sakurai Atsushi is talking, looking @#&%¤ gorgeous, and really gently sniffling... about 3 (?) times?

Thanks guys! :blink: It's not so much about me having guts, btw. It's just her being too awesome to imagine!

And VoOs, Oh yeah. OH YEAH. First time for me to sing in Japanese when drunk. But Buck-Tick, OH YES! :cryhappy: BTW, still a bit off-topic, seen that clip in u-tube, in which Sakurai Atsushi is talking, looking @#&%¤ gorgeous, and really gently sniffling... about 3 (?) times?

He WHAT!?? Sniffly Atsushi?! :unsure: No, I haven't seen that!!! WHERE!!??? :) Do you know which clip it was?

Nnghh, Atsushi has to be one of the most beautiful men on the planet...and his VOICE. It's like, liquid sex. :omg:

Thanks guys! :) It's not so much about me having guts, btw. It's just her being too awesome to imagine!

And VoOs, Oh yeah. OH YEAH. First time for me to sing in Japanese when drunk. But Buck-Tick, OH YES! :cryhappy: BTW, still a bit off-topic, seen that clip in u-tube, in which Sakurai Atsushi is talking, looking @#&%¤ gorgeous, and really gently sniffling... about 3 (?) times?

He WHAT!?? Sniffly Atsushi?! :omg: No, I haven't seen that!!! WHERE!!??? :lol: Do you know which clip it was?

Nnghh, Atsushi has to be one of the most beautiful men on the planet...and his VOICE. It's like, liquid sex. :nohappy:

Mm, found it :) I don't actually know what is that small gesture (?) he's doing, but anyway it's a nice touch to this interview, in which he is... (amount of oxygen in brain decreasing due to blood concentrating in...other areas) how should I put this.... (80% of normal) ..that voice.... (60%) and.. the eyes.. (40%) and the... (30%) ...skin... :dead:

[zombie]

teeeh...liiiiiIIIiiink....arrrrrhhhh.....

[/zombie]

He WHAT!?? Sniffly Atsushi?! :omg: No, I haven't seen that!!! WHERE!!??? :lol: Do you know which clip it was?

Nnghh, Atsushi has to be one of the most beautiful men on the planet...and his VOICE. It's like, liquid sex. :dead:

Mm, found it :omg: I don't actually know what is that small gesture (?) he's doing, but anyway it's a nice touch to this interview, in which he is... (amount of oxygen in brain decreasing due to blood concentrating in...other areas) how should I put this.... (80% of normal) ..that voice.... (60%) and.. the eyes.. (40%) and the... (30%) ...skin... :)

[zombie]

teeeh...liiiiiIIIiiink....arrrrrhhhh.....

[/zombie]

SQUEEEE! Thanks for the link! :hug: That sharp sniffle in the beginning almost scared me out of my chair :laugh: But oohhh, I could stare at that face for hours and hours... :nohappy: And he's so friggin' CUTE when he's all shy and uncomfortable during interviews. :cryhappy:

*floats away while humming on "Dress"*

SQUEEEE! Thanks for the link! :hug: That sharp sniffle in the beginning almost scared me out of my chair :laugh: But oohhh, I could stare at that face for hours and hours... :notworthy: And he's so friggin' CUTE when he's all shy and uncomfortable during interviews. :cryhappy:

Well you were warned, but imagine my reaction when I ran into that! GOD!

My friend: "Atsushi is hot... like the center of the earth is hot."

Me: "Yeah. He's so hot he doesn't even need to sneeze."

MAN, I LOVE THAT I CAN SAY THAT! :whistle:

• 6 months later...

I just told my friend of 4 years 2 weeks ago when I had truth serum in the form of wine glasses. She took it well, I had no reason to tell her whatsoever, I just did all of a sudden, I knew what I was doing, but did it anyways. I never cease to amaze even myself. At least things are alright, just gets me everytime she mentions it when she sneezes (and wants to see my reaction).

Archived