Sneeze Fetish Forum

Light (M)

doggo

Ok, from the start, I SWORE to myself that I WOULDN'T DO THIS. What on earth happed to me? What made me do that? Why?!! :twisted:

I wanted to try to draw/paint a torturous build-up. He's feverish and he really needs to sneeze... As I was painting this I actually started to feel a bit sorry for the poor bastard. <- sign of me being human after all?

So I have sinned and am exhausted. :twisted: Yagami Light from Death Note:

yagam.jpg

A mass murderer? Yeah right. Somebody give this guy another tissue. And a hug.

Want to see it bigger?

--

Edited by Shiny_bug

I... He... You... :laugh:

Uhm, words? Hellooo...? Were did you gooo...?

Ehh, yes. Helpless, sneezy, cold-ridden Raito-kun? That is HOTNESS, holy crap! :twisted::innocent:

You know, I'd love to give him a tissue. A tissue soaked with pepper. <_< No matter how miserable, I could NEVER feel sorry for him. I hate that bastard and I want to rape him. I mean... :nerd: No, that's what I meant. :lol:

Hope to see you do more sinful things to Light with your pencil, Shiny_bug. :twisted: Thanks for sharing!

Edited by VoOs

:nerd: That's adorable and hot at the same time! :laugh: I just started watching "Death Note" so I'm not all that familiar with things yet, but I do love this artwork! :twisted:

I'm SO GLAD you've posted more! EEEE! *flaily hands*

Oh, and just a side note, you don't have to leave that extra link at the bottom to view the picture at a larger size. The forum actually does the work for you! :innocent: When you post the image on the forum, it shrinks it to fit into your post, but if you look at the top of the image, you'll see a bar that says, "Reduced: 81% of original size [625 X 745] Click to view full image." All a person has to do is click on the image and it will show it in another window at full size. :twisted: It saves you a little time and work in posting.

Thanks again for sharing! <_<

~Aku

Edited by Akutenshi
because I'm stupid

:P Oh. My. GAWD.

Hotness OVERLOAD!!!

Sorry. This brain has performed an illegial operation and must be shut down.

:laugh:

I have no words...wow... :jawdrop:

Akutenshi, thanks for the tip and all! I'll try that. I'm glat you liked it and even more glad that you're watching Death Note. I think it's one of the best animes I've seen.

mkool000, LOL for illegal operation! :bleh: I wonder what you have been thinking about... muhahaha, care to share? :winkkiss:

VoOs, you're made of awesome. :o And boy how DID I like that you spelled out that... that sinful thing.

And as you're awesome, I'll grant your wish:

wtf-1.jpg

I don't know how you look like, so I improvised.

Edited by Shiny_bug
Akutenshi, thanks for the tip and all! I'll try that. I'm glat you liked it and even more glad that you're watching Death Note. I think it's one of the best animes I've seen.

mkool000, LOL for illegal operation! :laugh: I wonder what you have been thinking about... muhahaha, care to share? :)

VoOs, you're made of awesome. :) And boy how DID I like that you spelled out that... that sinful thing.

And as you're awesome, I'll grant your wish:

wtf-1.jpg

I don't know how you look like, so I improvised.

:omg:

AAAAAAAHHHH!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA! OMG I LOVE YOU! :wacko: That is SO awesome! Aaahh, just look at him! :twisted: And look at ME! :lmfao: RAARGH, FEAR MY EVIL!! *bounces up and down in chair and grins like a madwoman*

Thank you SO MUCH for making my day! :hug:

TeaParty thanks! :blushing:

VoOs, glad you liked it! XD And I've got an idea for part II ... beware!

Snuffles, Thank you! I was actually quite pleased with the colors first, but the scanner... oh noes... and then the internet... But it's still so much better than the later one - I'm never going to paint anything I'm supposed to scan on a coarse-grained (?) paper...

Maybe I'll look into the L-business, I've got an idea... I'd like to do a certain ghost of a Heian go-teacher first though :)

Ooohh, I still think the new one looks GREAT in color! :drool: Hnnghh, I just LOVE how you do Ryuusaki's hair! :)

Hehehe, you almost make me feel sorry for poor Raito-kun... But only almost. :blushing:

Ooohh, I still think the new one looks GREAT in color! :drool: Hnnghh, I just LOVE how you do Ryuusaki's hair! :drool:

Hehehe, you almost make me feel sorry for poor Raito-kun... But only almost. :blushing:

Oh thank you :drool: Still, that hair is one of the things that makes me most angry (or as angry as losing all the details, for example in Light's face, resulting in him looking like an alien); I spen AGES mixing a good colour for Ryuuzaki's hair - something betveen dark violet and brown, I was actually quite happy about how it turned out, but here? It looks GREEN. WTF?

*endless rant*

hehe, you'll forget feeling sorry when I finish the next doodle-strip :)

hehe, you'll forget feeling sorry when I finish the next doodle-strip :blushing:

Can't wait! :)

• 3 years later...

Ahhhh whats wrong with it!!?? :) Noooooooooo I cant see it! please reupload it so I can see!

Ahhhh whats wrong with it!!?? :hug: Noooooooooo I cant see it! please reupload it so I can see!

This often happens with older photobucket links, unfortunately. They have a tendency to stop working after a few years :drool:

Ahhhh whats wrong with it!!?? :) Noooooooooo I cant see it! please reupload it so I can see!

This often happens with older photobucket links, unfortunately. They have a tendency to stop working after a few years :D

PLEASE REUPLOAD!!!ME WANTS TO SEEEE!!! :bday::laugh: