Sneeze Fetish Forum

Bumper Sticker #2

Sneesee

This just kills me, and there were no obs involved, so I decided to write about it in here. I told you guys about my original bumper sticker, the one that says "I enjoy sneezing." Well, a couple of weeks ago, I was out with a friend at the park with our kids, and as we walked back to our vans, I noticed a large group of people standing behind my van, inspecting my bumper sticker. I kind of snickered and just watched them. They were even discussing it out loud! Anyway, as soon as they got into their car (right next to mine), I finally started getting the kids inside the van, and got stared at by those people. HE HE HE! It was funny! Anyway, on my way home, I texted my buddy Alanna about it. She found the story amusing as well, and then I said something about how cool it would be to have a bumper sticker that said, "Honk if you like sneezing!" (I believe that was thanks to army-girl. :winkkiss: If not, it was one of the nice young women on this forum that gave me that idea in my last thread. I'm too lazy to look it up just now.)

So, I've tried to make a sticke on cafepress, but it wouldn't work for me. And Alanna has been saying for two weeks now that she had something for me, and it was something I was gonna love. We worked together last night, and she finally gave it to me. You guys, she made and ordered me a bumper sticker with that phrase on it! ***SQUEEEEEE*** She said that right after I sent her that text, she went online and figured out how to make a custom bumper sticker, and then got it for me. I was so stupidly happy about it! It's bright green and blue, kind of funky colors! I love it! I thanked her several times for it, and told her she needs to show me where she got it, and how I can make some, too.

Of course, I told hubby about it last night when I got home. He laughed, but then said, "Do you really have to put it on the van? I mean, I have to drive that thing too, sometimes." What a party pooper!

This just kills me, and there were no obs involved, so I decided to write about it in here. I told you guys about my original bumper sticker, the one that says "I enjoy sneezing." Well, a couple of weeks ago, I was out with a friend at the park with our kids, and as we walked back to our vans, I noticed a large group of people standing behind my van, inspecting my bumper sticker. I kind of snickered and just watched them. They were even discussing it out loud! Anyway, as soon as they got into their car (right next to mine), I finally started getting the kids inside the van, and got stared at by those people. HE HE HE! It was funny! Anyway, on my way home, I texted my buddy Alanna about it. She found the story amusing as well, and then I said something about how cool it would be to have a bumper sticker that said, "Honk if you like sneezing!" (I believe that was thanks to army-girl. :winkkiss: If not, it was one of the nice young women on this forum that gave me that idea in my last thread. I'm too lazy to look it up just now.)

So, I've tried to make a sticke on cafepress, but it wouldn't work for me. And Alanna has been saying for two weeks now that she had something for me, and it was something I was gonna love. We worked together last night, and she finally gave it to me. You guys, she made and ordered me a bumper sticker with that phrase on it! ***SQUEEEEEE*** She said that right after I sent her that text, she went online and figured out how to make a custom bumper sticker, and then got it for me. I was so stupidly happy about it! It's bright green and blue, kind of funky colors! I love it! I thanked her several times for it, and told her she needs to show me where she got it, and how I can make some, too.

Of course, I told hubby about it last night when I got home. He laughed, but then said, "Do you really have to put it on the van? I mean, I have to drive that thing too, sometimes." What a party pooper!

So when do we get to see a pic?

That's really cool! xD hehehe I'm a little shy to use it in my car ho-ho-ho-ho but I think It could be really fun to stick one on the bumper of my auto

(I believe that was thanks to army-girl. :winkkiss: If not, it was one of the nice young women on this forum that gave me that idea in my last thread. I'm too lazy to look it up just now.)

XD thanks for the shoutout, it sound like something I'd say and I'm too lazy to look it up just now as well so I'll just grab the credit and run :P before I scrolled down while I was reading I was thinking "what, no picture?" but then it came, hurray! it looks awesome :twisted: yeay!

Do you and hubby have a second car? If so, I think that's there this sticker belongs. That way each car is marked!

*HONK*

hahaha if I didn't know about the fetish, I'd think the car belonged to some scientist, doctor, or allergist!!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived