Sneeze Fetish Forum

Tissue Colours & Patterns

tissuebox007

I've just got back from the supermarket where one of my purchases was a box of tissues. For some reason as i was driving home i realised that i've only ever seen mansize tissues in white. I love using coloured or patterned tissues but prefer the size of mansize. I was wondering if any members have come across mansize tissues in any other colours/patterns. I would love to know where I can get some. Also I would love to here about any nice patterns/colours of tissues you have used. To start it off I remember years ago some tissues I bought from M&S, They were 3ply pink tissues with darker pink flowers printed on them. I loved them but by the time i had finished the box they had stopped selling them. Never seen them since. Hope this starts a discussion.

Mansize tissues ? Do they exist ? They are not on sale here...

Only one size, but in many colours, with lotion, menthol, prints, ...

I prefer hankies anyway.

Guest pinktissues
Mansize tissues ? Do they exist ? They are not on sale here...

Only one size, but in many colours, with lotion, menthol, prints, ...

I prefer hankies anyway.

I also tend to use coloured tissues. Wilkinsons do nice patterns. I have got some purple and lilac ones at the moment from there. Some people at work have commented in the past about the tissues i use. Just a bit different from using white all the time

I remember Kleenex used to sell man size tissues in the U.S., but I haven't seen them since I was a child. It seems to me that colored tissues in general are hard to find. Perhaps the average tissue buyer is more interested in the artwork on the box than the color of the tissues within.

Speaking of tissue buying practices, I've noticed through informal observation that it's usually women who shop in the tissue aisle, and they will often spend some time looking at the options before making a selection, whereas the occasional man who wanders into the aisle will quickly grab a box and move on. I'm curious, what exactly are you ladies looking for as you peruse the tissue shelves?

I'm looking to see which are the least expensive. My guy goes through, like, a gazillion tissues a day (allergies, which make him drip and run, but not sneeze. Actually, it's kind of gross*), so I get the least expensive ones I can.

*because it gets his beard and mustache all gooey.

I've still got some "mansize " paper hankies, so I assume that eg Sainsbury's still sell them in the UK; but the boxes don't tell you the measurements, and they are indeed white.

Some years ago i think there was a fashion for patterned paper hankies and I rememver the flowery ones. But my favourite were "Rupert the Bear" paper hankies; yes, they were a pinkish colour with pictures of the young ursine person thereon. Of course, they didn't last. What I can't remember is whether he was in a sneezy pose either on the hankie or on the box. I remember i held on to one box for a long time, but I've lost track of it now.

Archived