Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hanky obs

sneezy_kiwi

OK... I asked a few weeks back if anyone'd be interested in a few obs about the lad and his hanky habits, and I haven't got back to doing anything about it. So here goes.... not sure if it's what people like or not....

The lad has a fairly large nose, wide nostrils and a really touchable flat bit on top, just before the tip. It sits really nicely on his face. And he's utterly unself-conscious about rubbing it, blowing it, or anything else. Apparently he uses tissues at work, cos the odd one turns up in the washing machine ( :D ). However, I've only ever seen him use hankies. Well, that's not strictly true - when he has a cold, and his nose gets really runny, and he's feeling really miserable, he starts using a half-sized towel that he's probably had from when he was a wee boy. He says it's especially soft on his nose, and he looks SO adorable sorta hugging it between nose-wipes.

On an average day, he carries two hankies in his pocket to work. They're the regular bloke type ones - white, with a blue or brown striped border. He doesn't bother ironing them.

When he sneezes, he'll tend to sneeze the first time into his fist. Then he sweeps his hanky out of his pocket and uses both hands to hold it as he blows his nose. If he sneezes a second time, then he'll usually hold the hanky in one hand, then immediately blow his nose after it. Between times he'll leave the hanky on his desk, or put it on his lap. He'll pick it up and either blow his nose, or wipe it absently several times over the next few minutes, returning the hanky to the desk or lap between time. He doesn't tend to honk into the hanky, but tends to blow quite gently, which is probably why he blows several times rather than just getting it all out in one go.

This morning I heard him sneeze three times in the shower, and when he came out, he was having to sniff every 30 seconds or so - just little sniffs. It's unusual for him - he tends to blow his nose rather than sniff. However, today he began getting dressed rather than reaching for a hanky. It took him a couple of minutes to locate clean clothes (washing day today) and get them on, and all that time he was doing these unconscious little sniffs. It was so unusual for him that I eventually asked him if he was ok, and he murmered, "Hmm? Yeah, think I'm starting to get a cold or something," and sniffed again. So I went around his side of the bed, and pulled out one of the freshly ironed hankies that I'd ironed for him, and which he won't use because of that, and opened it up for him. He took it, and blew his nose three times in a row. Gentle wet blows. And then he sighed. Poor lad.

Archived