Sneeze Fetish Forum

Taking wav requests!

ilikesneezes2000

So yeah, I think there's a good chance I'll be alone for a couple of hours later, which means I'll be able to make wavs and stuff. If anyone has any requests I could try and fill out that request.

I'll also be online on AIM later too, so if you want to chat feel free to contact me... I may even do a live sneezing for you.

Just post or IM me if your interested =D

Guest sneezer19
So yeah, I think there's a good chance I'll be alone for a couple of hours later, which means I'll be able to make wavs and stuff. If anyone has any requests I could try and fill out that request.

I'll also be online on AIM later too, so if you want to chat feel free to contact me... I may even do a live sneezing for you.

Just post or IM me if your interested =D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEyyy whats up.. well i am interested =]] hopefully you and or I can contact you online to chat on the IM thingy =]] please hit me up on Yahoo messenger.. there my SN is zero30021 ok.. thanks bro.. hope to hear from ya.. hit me up.. lates :fear:

Archived