Sneeze Fetish Forum

Finger under the nose

countless

To my knowledge (which is OH, SO VAST! :twisted: ) it never works! People seem to place a finger under the nose... yet sneeze anyway.

It is, although, the SEXIEST pre-sneeze pose that I know of! :laugh:

There is a nerve there or something like that.

I was just talking about it with a friend the other day. The teach people in the army to do push there if they have to sneeze so they don't expose themselves.

There is a pressure point on the upper lip that will stop the sneeze if properly stimulated -- like all such points, however, the exact location varies from person to person. My guess is that the finger method is an ill-advised attempt to cover as much ground as possible, in hope of finding the spot.

I know there is a nerve there and that it works for me, but it takes a lot of pressure. It isn't like just putting your finger there, it is actually like pressing right above the lip.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Superbird:)

Hi. A long time ago I heard that if you hold your finger under your nose, and press up and in, you will cross some kind of nerve that goes up to your "trigger spot." You tissue inducers know where I mean. If you press that spot under your nostrils, you will "numb" that nerve.

The idea is, if something is ticklilng your "spot," then pressing under the nose will numb that nerve, thereby suppressing the sneeze.

I have learned and mastered this technique, and it is very handy. Sometimes, I feel the sneeze coming, so I hold my finger under my nose and it goes away like magic. Sometimes, I have to press harder than other times; I guess it depends on what exactly is tickling me. Other times, and these are my favorite times, the finger holds the sneeze until I can find privacy. Then, when I take my finger away, the sneeze is right there, as if I "hit pause."

Practice makes perfect. Hope this helps. Enjoy!

PS..sorry for the late reply, I kinda just got here.

I always thought it was put finger under nose and push up to stop a sneeze, which my friends say doesn't work. Like what Sternuto said, "It is, although, the SEXIEST pre-sneeze pose that I know of!" I love that pose with hitched breath or a good build-up :bleh::D

Archived