Sneeze Fetish Forum

Short camping obs

Trillium

I tell you, it just amazes me how many people have allergies; you just have to ask them, and usually they'll tell you ALL about them. How lovely.

Anyway, yesterday afternoon I was at my divorce attorney's office to meet with her. S is probably about 5' 7", good figure, longish abundant black wavy hair, pert nose, freckles, big hazel eyes with long dark lashes. I think she's what you might call "black Irish," if you know what that is.

After we spent our hour or so figuring out what we needed to do on the divorce case, since it was the end of the day we started chit chatting about personal stuff (off the clock, of course!). I happened to mention the stress I've been under the past month and how it's negatively affected my health (particularly my allergies and asthma).

S then told me various things about her allergies, but the most wonderful (albeit brief) account was of the last time she went camping, two years ago this September. She and her husband had gone tent camping out in the woods, and she woke up early to go and sit out in the peaceful morning light, as is her habit, because it's so calming to her after the stress of being a divorce lawyer. However, said she, the whole weekend was ruined because shortly she had the most intense allergy attack she'd ever had. She told me she sneezed hundreds of times, went through 2 boxes of tissues, took Benadryl about 4 times (which I think is an overdose), and still was sneezing. She said that she's been afraid to go camping since because it was such a bad attack.

I really hope that I was able to keep a poker face (or at least a sympathetic one) during her story. I'm sorry that I didn't pump her for details, but I thought that might be a little weird. . . .

I still have to meet with her a few more times on the case, so I'll be sure to inquire about this in the future.

I tell you, it just amazes me how many people have allergies; you just have to ask them, and usually they'll tell you ALL about them. How lovely.

Anyway, yesterday afternoon I was at my divorce attorney's office to meet with her. S is probably about 5' 7", good figure, longish abundant black wavy hair, pert nose, freckles, big hazel eyes with long dark lashes. I think she's what you might call "black Irish," if you know what that is.

I do! I do! That's me. :D

Hundreds of sneezes, she sounds like a good lawyer. Keep us posted. :P

Edited by Dawnie