Sneeze Fetish Forum

As requested by Aku ;; Vanilla/Tamara

Teh Ninjin

Akutenshi, my close buddy, request something of Tamara tickling Vanilla's nose with her own tail. Well the funny thing is, both the girls are allergic to cats, so Tamara's got a bit of an irritated nose in this pic. I made her look wierd. o_O;

I honestly don't like most of this sketch. but. it was tricky to imagine a position. so. I just sketched this. THING. up.

<3 hope you like it, Aku? <3 -smooch for Aku-

Tamara-Vanilla-sneeze.png

Enjoy y'all.

OMG Vanilla looks SO CUTE in that picture! :blink: Awww, a cat-girl who's allergic to cats... :laugh: That is just perfect!

:) EEEE, Baniira!!! I ADORE it!!! *flails a bit!!* Quit saying you draw crap...I'll beat you! :unsure: The expressions and the positioning of their bodies is WONDERFUL and the teasing is perfect!!!! Thank you so much!!! :unsure:

~Aku

You can not like it all you like: I, for one, LOVE it. =) Your catgirl is fantastic and so sneezy/tormented. Aww. Well done!

Akutenshi, my close buddy, request something of Tamara tickling Vanilla's nose with her own tail. Well the funny thing is, both the girls are allergic to cats, so Tamara's got a bit of an irritated nose in this pic. I made her look wierd. o_O;

I honestly don't like most of this sketch. but. it was tricky to imagine a position. so. I just sketched this. THING. up.

<3 hope you like it, Aku? <3 -smooch for Aku-

Tamara-Vanilla-sneeze.png

Enjoy y'all.

nice drawing. Great de"tails" :)

Not so fun? Why, that looks mightily fun! I think my favorite part (beside the tickling) is the way her hair fans out behind her. great detail. :)

Archived