Sneeze Fetish Forum

Question for Those Who Don't Sneeze in Front of Others

Celeb Obsessed

I'm one of those fetishists, who can't sneeze in front of family or when I'm around people I know, but I can sneeze in public when I'm around strangers because then no one will probably bless me. When I have a cold, I sneeze a few times more than I normally do, but then I try to stay alone in my room a lot. I don't mind sneezing with my family at home if I'm in a room alone. And when there are people in the room and I have to sneeze, I either leave or turn away and stifle, hoping they won't hear. So I'm curious about the other members, who feel self-conscious about sneezing: what lengths do you go to when you have a cold?

I take cold medication and put my mental block in high gear. If that doesnt work and I am at work I will go to the bathroom and stifle my sneezes

I sneeze a LOT when I have a cold. It's not so much embarassing for me to sneeze in front of others as it is a concern for the spread of germs, so I usually isolate myself (when possible) when I'm sick, so the whole situation is avoided entirely.

I try to stay alone in my room when I have a cold. If I MUST sneeze in public I try to stifle or cover sneeze with my right hand.

Having or not having a cold doesn't impact my ability to not sneeze in front of people. If I have to, I can hold it off long enough to leave the room or get to a bathroom. I have never in my life had an uncontrollable urge to sneeze, regardless of circumstances. And I would rather die than sneeze in front of someone, which might have a lot to do with the lack of uncontrollable urges.

I don't get sneezy colds. But it's still embarasing. Mostly I hide them from my family, but when I lived with them, it was hard, and they usually found out eventually. I just suffered through the discomfort.

But I usually want other people to notice.

During the very brief sneezy period of a cold I always try and sneeze as much as possible in public or in front of my family and friends, because my horrible mental block is ususally such that I can't, and so no one ever sees me sneeze and so never blesses me or comments on my sneezes.

And since I'm not nearly sneezy enough normally, any potential embarrassment from sneezing in public is more than made up for by the joy of sneezing. Infact, I wish I were sneezy like that all the time [but without the subsequent cold symptoms, of course].

Very good question!

It doesn't matter whether or not I have a cold; I hold my sneezes in no matter what if any other human being is present. Like liricospinto, I'm never unable to hold a sneeze in. When I do sneeze in my home, I do so in my room, silently. When I have a cold, the only difference is that I'm forced to hold them in much more often. The urge definitely arises a lot, so it can get irritating and a little scary. But yeah, no matter what, I refuse to do it in front of anyone.

Very good question!

It doesn't matter whether or not I have a cold; I hold my sneezes in no matter what if any other human being is present. Like liricospinto, I'm never unable to hold a sneeze in. When I do sneeze in my home, I do so in my room, silently. When I have a cold, the only difference is that I'm forced to hold them in much more often. The urge definitely arises a lot, so it can get irritating and a little scary. But yeah, no matter what, I refuse to do it in front of anyone.

I feel the same way. I can only really do it when i'm alone or chatting with a fetish friend.

Very good question!

I'm exactly the same. I guess at times I'm glad my mental block is really good.

I don't know if this is a thread-jack or not, but what about those with allergies? (Really bad (good) ones I mean.) Same deal?

(Hey! 600th post! Woo-hoo!)

same here....I try to block all sneezes in front of others in real life................

as for my vids....well, that is different.

I have been training myself to stifle silently, and I'm actually getting pretty good...so yeah, and I hardly ever sneeze, and when I get a cold, it always goes straight to my chest in the form of a cough, so I never need to worry about sneezing more often than normal...my mental block is hecka high, so I never sneeze at work unless I'm like, by myself stocking shelves in an aisle. But yes, I go bright red whenever anyone blesses me, so I try my hardest to avoid making a scene.

With a sneezy cold or with allergies, my nose might tickle a lot more so it would be a lot more annoying but I still won't be able to sneeze. :)

Well, I didn't sneeze at all during my last two colds, so I didn't have to worry about it. I do think that there were times when I was sick, and my mental block couldn't stop me from sneezing. But, it was still very rare.

Pretty much every single cold I get comes with the obligatory sneezy period, which for me either lasts about a day of constantly feeling irritatingly sneezy and sneezing REALLY frequently, or it comes and goes for a couple of hours over about 2 days...

Anyway, when I lived at home with my parents, I would be in my room a lot so I'd just sneeze silently in there, alone, and it'd be fine. When I have a cold, I do find it harder to sneeze completely silently. Usually it's easy and effortless, but with a cold, it feels like there's a whole lot of pressure inside my head/back of my nose/throat, so when sneezing quietly, sometimes if I don't make a bigger effort than usual, it'll come out like a sort of thud noise at the back of my nose/throat. Ugh. lol

Nowadays, if I'm alone I HATE the constant sneeze feeling with the cold, but love the frequent sneezes.

One time, I think I wrote about it on here, I had a really sneezy cold and was trying for hours not to sneeze in bed (it was about 5am or 6am) cause my partner was there and I just can't sneeze in front of anyone I know (only strangers, and even then it's sort of conditional. If they're not too close to me or paying any attention to me it's ok, but even then I'm a bit embarrassed, although also really enjoying it too), so I eventually went to the bathroom and just sat on the floor, sneezing over and over...SO many sneezes!

Anyway, I have a mental block so that even with a sneezy cold, I won't uncontrollably have to sneeze if I don't want to. It'll just make me feel even more miserable though if I don't.

Archived